FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: focuscanada.net stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'll have them ready Monday. I'm located in Brantford and work in Hamilton. So you guys gotta let me.know how you wanna get them lol
I can meet you in Hamilton sometime before 5.
do you have paypal? if so you can toss them in the mail for me... pm me to let me know if this works for you
How can I get some of the new stickers in the silver as its a 3 hour drive to Cambridge Hamilton area
(10-08-2012, 11:10 PM)Nate9507 Wrote: [ -> ]How can I get some of the new stickers in the silver as its a 3 hour drive to Cambridge Hamilton area

hey nate are you the guy that i sold the grill to ? i have a bunch of extras that i got from brandon (stupica) , i should of given you a couple. When we meet next i can give you some.
Sounds good to me
I
(10-22-2012, 10:36 AM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]I want a pair of blue stickers Obviously I need them mailed as im in Alberta Can anyone tell me who to contact I tried Kevin but he hasnt replied

Disregard above Kev just contacted me
Can i still buy stickers still!!
yes you can. where abouts are you located?
yea im still in need of stickers too... but as i remember you dont do the logo that is at the top of the page, is that right?
I got my hard drive back so I can get those decals again.

I am however thinking of doing a group buy for decals (scorchers idea). Maybe giving a couple different design options (so have the standard decals along with other designs) and color options...maybe even different sizing options as well. I was thinking of making up personalized focus canada decals so it will have focuscanada.net with your screen name on it as well. I've done them a long time ago with the GTR canada guys and they loved them.

I'll keep you posted on whats going on with that, just coming up with some design idea's and pricing and delivery how to's and whatnot.

Let me know what you guys think!
The stickers with our screen names in it sounds pretty cool. I'm in.
(03-26-2013, 01:43 AM)Lucster1000 Wrote: [ -> ]The stickers with our screen names in it sounds pretty cool. I'm in.

i second this ! screen names in the decal would be pretty dope.
yea keep us posted, i want some stickers when they are available
stupica1,

Just touch base with Darkpuppet on the stickers, I am ok with this as long as he approves. He owns the focuscanada.net name so he is the only one who can approve you Smile

To others I do have a bunch of stickers kicking around. I think the only colours I have on hand are blue/black/gold/pink and white.
I've already PM'd him. awaiting his response to the whole thing. and you can have the cut file as well to these decals too incase anyone wants them down the road. you're closer to the GTA area than I am to hand these things out lol
Any news on the stickers ?
Id be willing to get one as well.
Hey Guys,

sorry, guess I should follow up on this. stupica1, I'd be fine with you doing the stickers.. do you need a file with the image?
For now, I'm fine with HardK0re and Stupica1 providing stickers at cost for anyone who wants them immediately...

I'm working on bringing it in-house with a new FC.net storefront soon.

thanks guys.
(05-11-2013, 03:43 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

sorry, guess I should follow up on this. stupica1, I'd be fine with you doing the stickers.. do you need a file with the image?
For now, I'm fine with HardK0re and Stupica1 providing stickers at cost for anyone who wants them immediately...

thanks guys.

Can't wait!

(05-11-2013, 03:43 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

thanks guys.

Can't wait!
Stupica is your best bet as he actually does this for a living. His colour selection is way better than mine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4