FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking to buy a PS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

So I've finally broken down, saved up and will be buying a PS3 today. Anyone know of any good deals? I checked Futureshop, Gamestop, Best Buy, and a few other places but the best deal I've found is from Futureshop for a system, one remote, comes with GT5, Batman Arkam, Metal Gear Solid 4, Infamous, and NHL11. Anyone know of any other deals. I'm hoping to find some sorta deal with COD Black Ops preferebly.
Depends how much you're looking to spend? Iunno.

2 summers ago I bought my PS3, 160gb edition bundled with killzone 2 and drake's fortune for I think it ended up being like 550$.
I bought mine from BB last week and only got GT5 for free, i just noticed this week Futureshop has the PS3+3 games as you mentioned for the samel price. so i think its a good price.

I just wanted the PS3+GT5 so i'm still happy Smile
(01-22-2011, 04:01 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]the best deal I've found is from Futureshop for a system, one remote, comes with GT5, Batman Arkam, Metal Gear Solid 4, Infamous, and NHL11.

If can you get all 5 of those games and system/controller for $299.00 jump on it. MGS4 is great, and NHL '11 is pretty decent...DP's rave reviews of GT5 have convinced me to stay with NFS: Shift though.
bought the unit with GT5, Batman and MGS4. Couldn't get the NHL11 and Infamous... balls but oh well.