FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Same door for focii 2000-2007?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was driving on an uncleared country road earlier today, went out of control on a patch of ice, slid sideways and rammed into a mailbox. Driver side door got smashed. Took it to a body shop, the guy told me to get a door of a wrecker and put it on, will be cheap n quick.
So just wondering are the doors the same for all focus hatchbacks from 2000 thru 2007 models?

Thnx!
Yes all the doors are the same from 2000-2007 of the same model (zx3=zx3, zx5=zx5. sedan=sedan, wagon=wagon)

but the models are not interchangeable, even tho they look very similar
(01-23-2011, 04:47 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes all the doors are the same from 2000-2007 of the same model (zx3=zx3, zx5=zx5. sedan=sedan, wagon=wagon)

but the models are not interchangeable, even tho they look very similar

Thanks for the info! Got a guy selling just the door for $100. Picking it up Monday.
actually all doors from 2000 - 2011 are the same, it's just he 2008+ has a different belt line and will only work with the sedan/wagon/ZX5 for the front doors only, also keep in mind 2000 - 2006 are different shades of yellow then the 2007
I think my color is screaming yellow. The body shop is gonna get the paint from the dealership since is a company specific color. Got a 2007 zx5 door. Using my old interior trim panels, window and motor etc.