Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same door for focii 2000-2007?
Was driving on an uncleared country road earlier today, went out of control on a patch of ice, slid sideways and rammed into a mailbox. Driver side door got smashed. Took it to a body shop, the guy told me to get a door of a wrecker and put it on, will be cheap n quick.
So just wondering are the doors the same for all focus hatchbacks from 2000 thru 2007 models?

Thnx!
Yes all the doors are the same from 2000-2007 of the same model (zx3=zx3, zx5=zx5. sedan=sedan, wagon=wagon)

but the models are not interchangeable, even tho they look very similar
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
(01-23-2011, 04:47 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: Yes all the doors are the same from 2000-2007 of the same model (zx3=zx3, zx5=zx5. sedan=sedan, wagon=wagon)

but the models are not interchangeable, even tho they look very similar

Thanks for the info! Got a guy selling just the door for $100. Picking it up Monday.
actually all doors from 2000 - 2011 are the same, it's just he 2008+ has a different belt line and will only work with the sedan/wagon/ZX5 for the front doors only, also keep in mind 2000 - 2006 are different shades of yellow then the 2007
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I think my color is screaming yellow. The body shop is gonna get the paint from the dealership since is a company specific color. Got a 2007 zx5 door. Using my old interior trim panels, window and motor etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Nice Focii ANTHONYD 12 3,282 05-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS