FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New 2 Focus Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all I'm a new guy here and l got a question regarding shipping from FSWERKS. I'm getting my second cai from them, the first one was for my 06 zx5, I now have a 2010 sel and love it, but it needs a cai. I'm going to get it shipped USPS and I want to know if they give you some kind of traking number?

Thanx
Marc
Yep you should get an email the dayit actually gets shipped and you'll be able to follow it through all it's processing steps... Depending what shipping company they use??
Well I live in Ontario and I think we only have Puralator and Fedex. Anyone know how long it would take to get here?
(03-17-2011, 02:47 PM)Bullet74 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I live in Ontario and I think we only have Puralator and Fedex. Anyone know how long it would take to get here?

Welcome ... your original post said you're having them ship it USPS (United States Postal Service) ... in which case it will be delivered to you by Canada Post.

Do not have it shipped UPS or Fedex ... the fee they charge you to do the importation documents is outrageous.

If Canada Post even charges you a fee it will be reasonable - like $5. They might also collect HST from you.
^What Ken said.

And I believe the brokerage fee is flat-rate 5$.
FSWerks called me this evening to let me know the shipping charge for USPS was $36.46 that sound good to me. He also said it should be her in 7 - 10 business days. The only thing that kinds sucks is that they didn't have any silver cai's in stock only the black, which is fine, do they sell that many cai's for an 2010 focus?

Marc