Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 2 Focus Canada
Hey all I'm a new guy here and l got a question regarding shipping from FSWERKS. I'm getting my second cai from them, the first one was for my 06 zx5, I now have a 2010 sel and love it, but it needs a cai. I'm going to get it shipped USPS and I want to know if they give you some kind of traking number?

Thanx
Marc
Black 2010 Focus SEL
Loaded w/o sunroof
Tinted windows 35% all a round
FSWERKS cai on the way
more to come in the future
Yep you should get an email the dayit actually gets shipped and you'll be able to follow it through all it's processing steps... Depending what shipping company they use??
Well I live in Ontario and I think we only have Puralator and Fedex. Anyone know how long it would take to get here?
Black 2010 Focus SEL
Loaded w/o sunroof
FSWERKS cai on the way
(03-17-2011, 02:47 PM)Bullet74 Wrote: Well I live in Ontario and I think we only have Puralator and Fedex. Anyone know how long it would take to get here?

Welcome ... your original post said you're having them ship it USPS (United States Postal Service) ... in which case it will be delivered to you by Canada Post.

Do not have it shipped UPS or Fedex ... the fee they charge you to do the importation documents is outrageous.

If Canada Post even charges you a fee it will be reasonable - like $5. They might also collect HST from you.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
^What Ken said.

And I believe the brokerage fee is flat-rate 5$.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
FSWerks called me this evening to let me know the shipping charge for USPS was $36.46 that sound good to me. He also said it should be her in 7 - 10 business days. The only thing that kinds sucks is that they didn't have any silver cai's in stock only the black, which is fine, do they sell that many cai's for an 2010 focus?

Marc
Black 2010 Focus SEL
Loaded w/o sunroof
FSWERKS cai on the way