FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday 03/09/2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well the days are getting longer and the snow is starting to melt. Its time to clean the cars and spend some time standing in a parking lot shooting the $#!t. So lets plan the first Massiv Monday of the year for March 30th in the usual spot at Dixie & Aimco.

Map of location

Lets plan to meet around 7PM and you can stay as long as you want. Post if you can or maybe make it and I will add your name to the list.

Lets see if we can get more interest than last year, although we did pretty well at times. It has been a long cold winter so lets start the spring meets off with a bang.

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus
2) Scorcher000
3) Spinal
4)
5)

Maybe Attending (pending weather)

1) hardk0re CANCELED
2) ZTWsquared
3) NefCanuck possibly debuting the Fusionator CANCELED
4) Scourge
5) AckermaNzx3
6)
Depending on weather count me in tentative. If its a freak -15 count me out!
I'm There buddy.
Right on guys. This thread has been up for less than 30 minutes and their is already conformations. Keep them coming boys.
i should be able to make it. if it does get cold, timmies ftw.
hardk0re,Mar 4 2009, 10:36 AM Wrote:Depending on weather count me in tentative.  If its a freak -15 count me out!
[right][snapback]282105[/snapback][/right]

Ditto
ZTWsquared,Mar 4 2009, 12:19 PM Wrote:
hardk0re,Mar 4 2009, 10:36 AM Wrote:Depending on weather count me in tentative.  If its a freak -15 count me out!
[right][snapback]282105[/snapback][/right]

Ditto
[right][snapback]282121[/snapback][/right]

Ditto x 2 at this rate I dunno if the Fusionator will still have its winter shoes on by then or not :ph34r:

NefCanuck
I have attempted to contact Broli (aka. Alex) of TorontoMazda3.ca to see what their schedule for meets are. I will try and coordinate ours with theirs but I am not sure as of yet what their plans are. They do not have any Monday meets posted on their forum as of yet but I will keep you posted if I get any news.
Throw me down as a maybe.
ya im down, weather permitting of course
Lookin good boys! Now if we can only get a guaranty from Mother Nature.
it better go according to plan otherwise gonna have to have a word with father time lol :P
Spinal,Mar 5 2009, 01:58 PM Wrote:it better go according to plan otherwise gonna have to have a word with father time lol  :P
[right][snapback]282176[/snapback][/right]

Hey Mike, how is the Hospital coming? Still looks a little incomplete. You wouldn't have anything to do with that would you?
Ya and if you see a UPS driver tell him to not to be lazy and deliver my dam packages. <_<
Scorcher000,Mar 6 2009, 07:58 AM Wrote:Ya and if you see a UPS driver tell him to not to be lazy and deliver my dam packages. <_<
[right][snapback]282209[/snapback][/right]

What are you waiting on John? More goodies you need to install before next weekend?
No, shipping medical goods from my work to the Hospital. UPS is having a hard time finding the building lol. So we have to go with Purolator for those shippments now.
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 5 2009, 02:29 PM Wrote:
Spinal,Mar 5 2009, 01:58 PM Wrote:it better go according to plan otherwise gonna have to have a word with father time lol  :P
[right][snapback]282176[/snapback][/right]

Hey Mike, how is the Hospital coming? Still looks a little incomplete. You wouldn't have anything to do with that would you?
[right][snapback]282182[/snapback][/right]
haha not anymore! black n mcdonalds work is done, now its up to the other retards to finish the job.
So what are you guys thinking about Monday? With the weather outside today I am really getting excited.
excited untill the rain. :D <_<
So are we on for tonight? I am not going home after work, I am going to hang in the west end so I am not traveling back and forth across the top of the city. I will probably just hang out at Sherway or Dixie mall until 6:30 then head up to Dixie and Aimco.

Has anyones plans changed?
Pages: 1 2