FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday, 05/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

Well its time boys and girls to get out for our regular bi-weekly meets. The first Massiv Monday is going to be held on Monday May 9th at the usual location of Dixie and Aimco in Mississauga. Map link below. Lets start this year off right and get those cars and members out to show off what we have done in the off season. I know I have done a couple things I can brag about. And I know for a fact that Daniel is itching to show something off. He and his 4 door Mustang.

Map of Location

So who's in?

Attending

1) Focus man. Focus.
2) ZTWSquared
3) buzz2.0 + 1 maybe 2
4) dBlast
5) Scorcher000
6) GFXjamie
7) X TUH BOARD
8) 07focus_st
9)

Maybe Attending

1) KonafocusWRC
2) lonewolf
3) Silver Fox
4) svt_fan1129
5)
6)
7)
(04-28-2011, 12:23 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Well its time boys and girls to get out for our regular bi-weekly meets. The first Massiv Monday is going to be held on Monday May 9th at the usual location of Dixie and Aimco in Mississauga. Map link below. Lets start this year off right and get those cars and members out to show off what we have done in the off season. I know I have done a couple things I can brag about. And I know for a fact that Daniel is itching to show something off. He and his 4 door Mustang.

Map of Location

So who's in?

Excellent timing ... and the schedule works out for those guys from Saskatoon coming from Focus Rising in PA ...

i might come out
ill be there....2 focus strong....maybe 3 if i can get my co-worker in......
Put me down as a maybe. If my focus is back on the road by then I will come out to give it a good run.
I'm in.
You know I'll be there!!!!

MMM is back Big Grin
Have to see what my work schedule is going to be like, so put me down as a maybe
Lookin good folks, but the more the better. Let's get these numbers up and start the season off right.
add me in!
i'm in
Questions:
-Working in Kleinburg, staying in hotels around the Toronto airport. Those of us with a basicly bone-stock Focus welcome to come and ogle other's rides?
-Time?
-What's at Dixie and Aimco? Is this just down from Dixie Ford?
-I'm near a real cheap scrapyard. Might go next weekend. I've bought working airflow sensors for <$2.00) Anyone need anything that's a quick pick?
(05-01-2011, 11:36 PM)moon111 Wrote: [ -> ]Questions:
-Working in Kleinburg, staying in hotels around the Toronto airport. Those of us with a basicly bone-stock Focus welcome to come and ogle other's rides?
-Time?
-I'm near a real cheap scrapyard. Might go next weekend. I've bought working airflow sensors for <$2.00) Anyone need anything that's a quick pick?

i need a set of wheel center caps for focus rims
(05-01-2011, 11:36 PM)moon111 Wrote: [ -> ]Questions:
-Time?

There is a Tim Horton's there and yes south of Dxie Ford.

You are more than welcome to come and take in the views of the other cars and partake in the odd conversations we have. lol
Moon; stock or not do go! The most I had done to my focus when I was going was tint, a deck and leather buckets. So, by all means, do go!
Yes many odd conversations. LOL. Everyone is welcome and the more the merrier. When I first started going I was bone stock, these meets are more social than anything. Please do come!!!
pssshhh im going and both my foci are "stock"....Wink
Maybe here!
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]
I was bored and made a sign lol...Idea
Thanks Johnny.
Pages: 1 2 3