FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB OZ 17's with good rubbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Looking to change up the look of my soon to be nicer 07 gfx focus .
17's or 18's OZ Superturismo would be choice and some high end rubber too.Name your price and we go from there .
I have a set of kazera KZ-A 18s (super clean) with pirelli P zero nero's I cant post till actually I have a 100 ? clean posts to offer if your looking for something new ,tires were bought last summer and have 90 % rubber .I can send pics once I hear from you
via emails or PM. I cant figure out how to post on fc ???? lol but my profile pic you can see the rims on my ride .
LMK Smile
thanks Smile
Matt Roosevelt Smile
Hi all
Were can I get OZ grandturismo 17,18 s from ,anybody have a connection for new ones (Canadian dealer) that is . I would take used but have to be in primo shape ...
LMK
Matt
there has to be someone that would part with there oz grandturismo wrc's other then new
LMK
Matt
I have a set of O-Z Superturismo's you can't have. I like them too much.

Good luck on your quest, these wheels in a 4X108 are tough to find.
ha ha ha
maybe I'll have to save all my pennys and jelly beans up , I was quoted 1200 for a set of 4 new, which is not so bad if I bank my $$$.I wish OZ had 18's so I didnt have to buy new tires as well .
Not sure if you found some, but some Superleggeras just popped up on Kijiji here in Ottawa for $650.

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...Z292923505