Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WTB OZ 17's with good rubbers
Hi
Looking to change up the look of my soon to be nicer 07 gfx focus .
17's or 18's OZ Superturismo would be choice and some high end rubber too.Name your price and we go from there .
I have a set of kazera KZ-A 18s (super clean) with pirelli P zero nero's I cant post till actually I have a 100 ? clean posts to offer if your looking for something new ,tires were bought last summer and have 90 % rubber .I can send pics once I hear from you
via emails or PM. I cant figure out how to post on fc ???? lol but my profile pic you can see the rims on my ride .
LMK Smile
thanks Smile
Matt Roosevelt Smile
Hi all
Were can I get OZ grandturismo 17,18 s from ,anybody have a connection for new ones (Canadian dealer) that is . I would take used but have to be in primo shape ...
LMK
Matt
there has to be someone that would part with there oz grandturismo wrc's other then new
LMK
Matt
I have a set of O-Z Superturismo's you can't have. I like them too much.

Good luck on your quest, these wheels in a 4X108 are tough to find.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
ha ha ha
maybe I'll have to save all my pennys and jelly beans up , I was quoted 1200 for a set of 4 new, which is not so bad if I bank my $$$.I wish OZ had 18's so I didnt have to buy new tires as well .
Not sure if you found some, but some Superleggeras just popped up on Kijiji here in Ottawa for $650.

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...Z292923505
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost