FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: MASSIV MONDAY - JUNE 20, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll be coming from Georgetown

(06-16-2011, 09:00 AM)shadowzx3 Wrote: [ -> ]ill be there, anyone cruising from guelph or further west, let me know and we should all cruise together... castone? jamie?

Ill be coming from Hamilton....
Amanda, I'm coming from Brampton but doubt we'll meet up. I take dixie down.

Dyno Deposits please people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Put me down as a maybe please!
count me as always
were is my name for attending
were is my name for attending
I'll be in - depending on the rain.
If it blows through beforehand, I'll be there.
comin' from hamilton. anybody wanna cruise together ?
ill be cruising from Hamilton, I finish work at 5. Where and when to meet up?
(06-17-2011, 03:17 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2011, 09:00 AM)shadowzx3 Wrote: [ -> ]ill be there, anyone cruising from guelph or further west, let me know and we should all cruise together... castone? jamie?

u know it Tongue

sean never comes out, dont expect much. maybe he will see this and actually make the trek!

Where are you's meeting to drive down?
I'll meet there for sure, the wife is on holidays so I don't have to pick her up from work and I'm meeting hardkore for some parts Big Grin
Wowee this is gonna be a good meet!! 15 confirmedBig Grin I'm excited for this one!! Since we would have a good turn out tonight, we should probably make the DQ cruise happen.
I'm gonna show up.........in the back seat of GFXjamie's car
I'll be there, my first meet. Looking forward to meeting some new people. and pick up a header haha see you there!
Hamilton Dudz

Lonewolf and I are meeting @6,
CTC Upper James and Mohawk Road.

All are welcome to join in.

SVT_FAN..., you watching this?

See yall tonight.
Hey i work in hamilton and im heading from here, mind if i meet up with ya?
Mind?
Not at all.
As Lonewolf says, the more the merrier.
See you tonight.
You know where it is?
kinda, jamie mentioned it was off dixie somewhere
Wish I could join yous. Darn this work nonsense! Have fun on my behalf will yea?
(06-21-2011, 12:59 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna show up.........in the back seat of GFXjamie's car

TMI

just sayin'
castone! meet at the tire place NOW haha 519-546-7648
Superb turn out tonight by the GTA F.C. crew. I think the total was somewhere around 18 or 19. All I can say is wow.
Pages: 1 2 3