FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: MASSIV MONDAY - JUNE 20, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As Focus Man..., says, great turn out.
Very enjoyable.
Some new faces - some old.
Here's my link.

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad35/...011%20RUN/
(06-21-2011, 01:45 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Superb turn out tonight by the GTA F.C. crew. I think the total was somewhere around 18 or 19. All I can say is wow.

i think it was more like 21 cars that showed up all together
Yes amazing numbers considering it was like 6 cars max the past few years lol. Keep it up guys.

Pics to come later in the day...
(06-22-2011, 02:51 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes amazing numbers considering it was like 6 cars max the past few years lol. Keep it up guys.

Pics to come later in the day...

Scorch...,
My pics are up already.
Was really nice to see some new cars and meet some new people. Pretty soon are going to have to find a bigger parking lot!
Was great to get out of the house for once, especially to see a bunch of nice people with nice cars!

Thanks Hardkore for meeting up and letting me grab those parts, I've already taken them apart and am pretty much ready to send to my fabricator for a 5 bolt conversionWink

Who's ever car this is... if you ever want to sell those headlights let me knowBig Grin
[Image: 023.jpg]
That's Vince, aka Dblast. Good luck prying them away from him. His car is very low mile and I doubt he'd let them go. I've been after his SC for years.
^^^
What he said...Big Grin
damn! those are NICE headlights! What are they/whats done to them?

Congrats on the turnout guys! Wish I could still make these like last year Sad
^^^ST170 or In.Pro headlights, I think there the In.Pros cause the ST170's have a grey interior.

If a customer comes back to my work for tires I might be doing deal for a set of ST170's for my car Big Grin
(06-26-2011, 03:15 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]^^^ST170 or In.Pro headlights, I think there the In.Pros cause the ST170's have a grey interior.

If a customer comes back to my work for tires I might be doing deal for a set of ST170's for my car Big Grin

They are actually Ford OEM 02+ Euro headlights (originally chrome-like interior but they were opened up and painted black - similar to what Pegasis is doing to his Mach 1 lights)
...do want Vince's S/C. Smile

Just putting that out there. What better car to give it to than an identical twin with SVT parts? Wink
Pages: 1 2 3