FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wife needs a new exhaust!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I gave her the option of "do you want it to sound like mine" (MBRP), or "quiet".

She chose quiet. So pretty much an OEM setup is good.

Can anyone recommend a decent exhaust shop in TO? Preferably on the east end, or even out in Durham.

Since MBRP/FocusSport/Magnaflow/Trubendz/etc are out of the question, I don't know of any other options for a do it yourselfer kit I could pick up and do myself when I finally leave this hole known as New Brunswick.
(08-24-2011, 02:03 AM)torradan Wrote: [ -> ]I gave her the option of "do you want it to sound like mine" (MBRP), or "quiet".

She chose quiet. So pretty much an OEM setup is good.

Can anyone recommend a decent exhaust shop in TO? Preferably on the east end, or even out in Durham.

Since MBRP/FocusSport/Magnaflow/Trubendz/etc are out of the question, I don't know of any other options for a do it yourselfer kit I could pick up and do myself when I finally leave this hole known as New Brunswick.

What year is her car ... I have an '07 wagon exhaust you can have (only 20,000 km on it) - assuming she doesn't have a wagon you'd have to shorten the tailpipe, but that's it.
its an 02 sedan
Damn... We (MBRP) do have 2 sedan systems on hand... My wife loves the sound of her MBRP on her 01 sedan... Way more mellow than my 07... Also depends on your driving style
I have an '05 Focus sedan exhaust system siting in storage Todd, you want it come and get it.

Only 32K when it came off the car and its rock solid

NefCanuck
(08-24-2011, 06:48 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn... We (MBRP) do have 2 sedan systems on hand... My wife loves the sound of her MBRP on her 01 sedan... Way more mellow than my 07... Also depends on your driving style

Are there any differences between a sedan exhaust and a zx5? if not... pm me? your pm box is full

edit: tip just needs to be shortened... anyway yeah I'm interested... lemme know who to call, thanks