Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife needs a new exhaust!
I gave her the option of "do you want it to sound like mine" (MBRP), or "quiet".

She chose quiet. So pretty much an OEM setup is good.

Can anyone recommend a decent exhaust shop in TO? Preferably on the east end, or even out in Durham.

Since MBRP/FocusSport/Magnaflow/Trubendz/etc are out of the question, I don't know of any other options for a do it yourselfer kit I could pick up and do myself when I finally leave this hole known as New Brunswick.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
(08-24-2011, 02:03 AM)torradan Wrote: I gave her the option of "do you want it to sound like mine" (MBRP), or "quiet".

She chose quiet. So pretty much an OEM setup is good.

Can anyone recommend a decent exhaust shop in TO? Preferably on the east end, or even out in Durham.

Since MBRP/FocusSport/Magnaflow/Trubendz/etc are out of the question, I don't know of any other options for a do it yourselfer kit I could pick up and do myself when I finally leave this hole known as New Brunswick.

What year is her car ... I have an '07 wagon exhaust you can have (only 20,000 km on it) - assuming she doesn't have a wagon you'd have to shorten the tailpipe, but that's it.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
its an 02 sedan
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Damn... We (MBRP) do have 2 sedan systems on hand... My wife loves the sound of her MBRP on her 01 sedan... Way more mellow than my 07... Also depends on your driving style
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
I have an '05 Focus sedan exhaust system siting in storage Todd, you want it come and get it.

Only 32K when it came off the car and its rock solid

NefCanuck
TEAM W.T.F.? Because everything has to be explained

[img]hXXp://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Duratec,black,red.png[/img]
(08-24-2011, 06:48 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Damn... We (MBRP) do have 2 sedan systems on hand... My wife loves the sound of her MBRP on her 01 sedan... Way more mellow than my 07... Also depends on your driving style

Are there any differences between a sedan exhaust and a zx5? if not... pm me? your pm box is full

edit: tip just needs to be shortened... anyway yeah I'm interested... lemme know who to call, thanks
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver