FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2011 FC.net Fall Tour & BBQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Roads aren't that bad. Muddy if it's raining. It seems like it always rains for this cruise.
Hopefully not this year lol.

So it is booked at the park. They will provide the Propane BBQ and Pinic tables at Site #3. Large grassy area near the pond.

Let's make this event happen ppl. No flakers, make an effort to come out.

im in 100% johnny!.....ill also get my brother to come....i hope the forks are muddy!.....maybe ill put on my winter tires and tear it up!....Big Grin
Okay, like Scorcher... says, let's keep this alive and well.

Hamilton, group.... this is a good event - come on out.

So, it looks as if we are all responsible for our own stuff.
Is that right?

John and Ken have the BBQ's and profane (intentional) covered.
Pass the hat at the end for their expenses?
Dark Puppet stepping up?

Be sure to bring your camera and GMRS walkie-talkie-thingies.

Looking forward to the day.

I'll bring my Fat Focus along with my fat ass......
ill think about it
Ya thats about right Terry.

I got the BBQ cost and I will grab some burgers, bun and cheese. But thats it lol.

And yes pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make sure you bring your walkie-talkie-thingies lol. it is much needed so we don't have missing people like last time.
I've only got so much cash for tripping around... this doesn't fit, sadly, with the dyno day and then my sister's wedding a couple of weeks after that. Sorry guys.
(10-02-2011, 03:05 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]I've only got so much cash for tripping around... this doesn't fit, sadly, with the dyno day and then my sister's wedding a couple of weeks after that. Sorry guys.

No Prob, do what ya gotta do. If you can't make it, you can't make it...

Anyone else know if they are going to make it. I see some regular members missing from the list????????????
I'll see if I can make this.
I'm out. Sorry between the dyno day and my sunny warm workation in Flin Flon later this month, no time.
I'm dwn for the cruise cannot stay for the BBQ unfortunately
(10-04-2011, 01:13 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]I'm out. Sorry between the dyno day and my sunny warm workation in Flin Flon later this month, no time.

Absolutely no need to apologize ... it's awesome that you come down as often as you do.
I'll be there.
I posted that earlier, but I don't know where the post went...?
BUMP!.....its this weekend!!!....we gotta get more people out for this one!
Yes serious bump we need more people even if it rain we are still doing this and it is always a fun event.
I should be there. Can i bring along a Murano and a Mazda 3, or is this an all Focus event?
I'm still coming. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
By the way, we'll have focuscanada.net toques available for those who want to keep their heads warm this winter....

[Image: fc-toque.jpg]

get yours for $15
I like the idea of a Fall tour and bbq, it would have been a good place to introduce myself in person. Sadly i will be in Saskatoon for the weekend. I guess the introductions will have to wait until next year. Have fun on the cruise guys.
Pages: 1 2 3