FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2011 FC.net Fall Tour & BBQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-13-2011, 08:03 AM)arpaul15 Wrote: [ -> ]I should be there. Can i bring along a Murano and a Mazda 3, or is this an all Focus event?

paul its about time you posted...thought u werent coming!....
i have no problem with a murano and a mazda 3 coming....the mazdas
almost a ford...ol
Ya bring whatever you want to people.

It's this weekend, get there before 10am and make sure you have a radio.
And if it rains well we aren't going to melt so bring your smiles lol Big Grin
sorry guys I put the focus away for the winter. I'll try to make it out in the winter car
May sound silly but, U'mmm, why?
(10-14-2011, 01:37 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2011, 08:03 AM)arpaul15 Wrote: [ -> ]I should be there. Can i bring along a Murano and a Mazda 3, or is this an all Focus event?

paul its about time you posted...thought u werent coming!....
i have no problem with a murano and a mazda 3 coming....the mazdas
almost a ford...ol

haha yea jon! ive been busy with school and stuff. tmrw shud be gooodd. weather is gonna be around 15C with light spitting here and there MAYBE..this is a fall cruise...hell cant expect 25C bright sunshineTongue
For those of you who perhaps are on the fence about coming out ... I will have a large dining type tent and some tarps we can string up between trees for some additional shelter ...

plus, in case the food part is a hassle, I will have extra hotdogs, hamburgers, potato salad, etc and drinks ... and maybe even a steak or two that I can cook up for you with a small donation to the cause (that would be my track car fund)

if you haven't been to belfountain conservation area before it is well worth the drive up (and the drive up is well worth the drive up) ... so don't worry about making a last minute decision - come on out and I know you won't be disappointed.

See you all there. Cheers.
well ill be there 10am sharp, my brothers coming with the yellow focus, aka the lemon....gotta wash the car in the morning if its not raining...im excited, lets just hope we don't get lost and separated like last time...lol Dodgy
you guys gotta hear my car, i havnt been to any of the massiv meets in awhile, im running no mufflers....lol not by choice....

sounds like this now...soo much turbo spoolCool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksh21HZft...ure=fvwrel
Don't think I'm coming out guys... Wife doesn't wanna melt and don't really feel like going alone... Unless of course I should come down alone?? What do ya'll think? Worth the drive alone?
It's always worth the drive lol

This is tomorrow people. I hope there is good weather and a lot of you. Dress warm and be at the meeting spot before 10am
(10-16-2011, 07:57 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think I'm coming out guys... Wife doesn't wanna melt and don't really feel like going alone... Unless of course I should come down alone?? What do ya'll think? Worth the drive alone?

I'm riding solo, and quite a few others that I know. You would definitely enjoy the drive. And this is pretty much the last event this year. So come out for the drive and enjoy the company of the most friendly and supportive car club everSmile
Hey guys,

This was a good turn out. Sorry it was a lil cold and wet for some. Thank you for coming out and thank you very much for those that donated some $$. Big Grin

The opp is always a party pooper where ever we go but at least she didn't give us a ticket for parking lol.

Here are some pics that I took and if you took any guys please post em up!!!.

[Image: IMG-20111016-00002.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20111016-00003.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20111016-00004.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20111016-00005.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20111016-00006.jpg]
Cruise was fun as always!Big Grin

[Image: IMG_1798.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1796.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1794.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1792.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1791.jpg]
Kudos to John and Ken for putting this together.
It was a great run - even with the poor weather.
Some nice roads.

Here are some of my pics.

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad35/...011%20RUN/
Sorry I didn't make it guys. Looks as if a good time was had by all.
[Image: 025.jpg][Image: 016.jpg]

[Image: 018.jpg]
[Image: 023.jpg]
[Image: 019.jpg][Image: 015.jpg]
[Image: 026.jpg]
[Image: 022.jpg]
[Image: 013.jpg]
[Image: 014.jpg][Image: 011-Copy.jpg][Image: 021.jpg][Image: 020.jpg][Image: 027.jpg][Image: 028.jpg][Image: 029.jpg]
Great pics everyone. Does anyone else have more!!!
Pages: 1 2 3