FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno Day Remix - Oct 29th - Da Silva - CANCELLED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Talked to Joe today (Sept 28th). $60 per car, 2 pulls, 6 car minimum. October 29th.

Plus, I have a personal bit of motivation for the dyno run: I need to bury my old runs. They were HORRID. So, c'mon out and see what I run this time after a full 91 tune by Randy at FSWerks!

I'll be inviting guys from up this way (all different makes/models) but obv. a strong FC.net presence is the best way to close out the season. So, post up your interest and preferred date. I'm leaning toward the 29th, myself.

Final pricing and a hard date (if we need to pick one today/tomorrow) will be posted. Otherwise, I'd want to wait the week out before deciding on one to give everyone a chance.

Post up and let me know!

IN:

NOS +4 from NB
Oscar the Grouch
Buzz2.0

Maybe:
GFXJamie
Mystake
Konafocuswrc
im in!, ill ask around see if anyone else is ....might have a couple of honda guys who'd be interested...
i may be in... i have something in the works for a few more ponies...
I could maybe be in. But that's a big, big maybe.
i also "maybe"
Guys, I need hard commitments by Friday. I told Joe I'd call him back by then. I might be able to stretch it to Saturday. That's it. I'm not having a repeat of last time where guys said they might be in and nobody showed except the 4 of us from up north. As it stands right now, there are 5 of us.

Buzz, let me know about your buddies. Smile
I will confirm if the price stays at 60 or lower.
Already have you down as "confirmed". Tongue
I won't make this one. I do have something in the works but it won't be ready until after the winter. I may just show to view.

Either way have fun!
ill be there for sure, but as for the honda guys...they dont know what they want....put them as a maybe....ill try to get more people....

quick question.....would rim size make a differance on hp numbers? i heard from a couple of guys it makes a differance for 1/4mile times....
Not sure dude. Oscar rocks his 17s as shown in his sig and I rock my factory 16s as shown in mine.

I'll put your Honda guys as maybes. I have one more guy as a maybe from up here so I'm going to call it 6 and call Joe today to confirm.

Seriously tho guys? Nobody else wants in? Obviously we'll take FC.net "drop ins" if guys can't firm up before then.
rim size doesn't matter, it's rotational mass that you're thinking of. even then i'm not sure it really does
We're confirmed for the 29th. "Maybe" guys - do your best to come on out! Anyone else that gets time free - c'mon out! It'll be entertaining!
(10-02-2011, 01:20 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]rim size doesn't matter, it's rotational mass that you're thinking of. even then i'm not sure it really does

I asked my tuner before and yes you'll pick up a couple HP from lighter rims.
Not sure about the size though.
Update - we're still at 7 confirmed members. If you can make it out, or at least think there's a good idea and you want to run, let me know so I can put you down to make sure that we reserve a spot for you!

This week I'll confirm the start time with Da Silva. Last time we were there we started at 1PM, but they were dead. This is even further into their slow season, so likely it'll be whenever we show. Buzz - once we figure out the start time, that'll give you an idea of when to head over. The rest of us are convoying down from North Bay via Hwy 169/12 again.
alright sounds like a plan!
so say your down pipe has broken just under the oil pan, would it still be able to go on the dyno??
if i were you jonathan, i would get that fixed before taking to dyno.
Yup, get 'er fixed!
well im not gonna make it to the dyno day, i dont have the money to fix it....
Pages: 1 2