Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dyno Day Remix - Oct 29th - Da Silva - CANCELLED
Hey guys,

Talked to Joe today (Sept 28th). $60 per car, 2 pulls, 6 car minimum. October 29th.

Plus, I have a personal bit of motivation for the dyno run: I need to bury my old runs. They were HORRID. So, c'mon out and see what I run this time after a full 91 tune by Randy at FSWerks!

I'll be inviting guys from up this way (all different makes/models) but obv. a strong FC.net presence is the best way to close out the season. So, post up your interest and preferred date. I'm leaning toward the 29th, myself.

Final pricing and a hard date (if we need to pick one today/tomorrow) will be posted. Otherwise, I'd want to wait the week out before deciding on one to give everyone a chance.

Post up and let me know!

IN:

NOS +4 from NB
Oscar the Grouch
Buzz2.0

Maybe:
GFXJamie
Mystake
Konafocuswrc
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
im in!, ill ask around see if anyone else is ....might have a couple of honda guys who'd be interested...
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
i may be in... i have something in the works for a few more ponies...
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
I could maybe be in. But that's a big, big maybe.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
i also "maybe"
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Guys, I need hard commitments by Friday. I told Joe I'd call him back by then. I might be able to stretch it to Saturday. That's it. I'm not having a repeat of last time where guys said they might be in and nobody showed except the 4 of us from up north. As it stands right now, there are 5 of us.

Buzz, let me know about your buddies. Smile

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I will confirm if the price stays at 60 or lower.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Already have you down as "confirmed". Tongue

I won't make this one. I do have something in the works but it won't be ready until after the winter. I may just show to view.

Either way have fun!
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

ill be there for sure, but as for the honda guys...they dont know what they want....put them as a maybe....ill try to get more people....

quick question.....would rim size make a differance on hp numbers? i heard from a couple of guys it makes a differance for 1/4mile times....

Not sure dude. Oscar rocks his 17s as shown in his sig and I rock my factory 16s as shown in mine.

I'll put your Honda guys as maybes. I have one more guy as a maybe from up here so I'm going to call it 6 and call Joe today to confirm.

Seriously tho guys? Nobody else wants in? Obviously we'll take FC.net "drop ins" if guys can't firm up before then.

rim size doesn't matter, it's rotational mass that you're thinking of. even then i'm not sure it really does
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
We're confirmed for the 29th. "Maybe" guys - do your best to come on out! Anyone else that gets time free - c'mon out! It'll be entertaining!

(10-02-2011, 01:20 AM)Mystake Wrote: rim size doesn't matter, it's rotational mass that you're thinking of. even then i'm not sure it really does

I asked my tuner before and yes you'll pick up a couple HP from lighter rims.
Not sure about the size though.
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Update - we're still at 7 confirmed members. If you can make it out, or at least think there's a good idea and you want to run, let me know so I can put you down to make sure that we reserve a spot for you!

This week I'll confirm the start time with Da Silva. Last time we were there we started at 1PM, but they were dead. This is even further into their slow season, so likely it'll be whenever we show. Buzz - once we figure out the start time, that'll give you an idea of when to head over. The rest of us are convoying down from North Bay via Hwy 169/12 again.

alright sounds like a plan!

so say your down pipe has broken just under the oil pan, would it still be able to go on the dyno??

if i were you jonathan, i would get that fixed before taking to dyno.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Yup, get 'er fixed!

well im not gonna make it to the dyno day, i dont have the money to fix it....