FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: DOOMED.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i found out that my car was built on a Friday at http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

June 3rd. 2011 to be exact
You're only doomed if the waybill shows that you have the optional beer holders. If so... FUBAR.
(11-09-2011, 01:41 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]You're only doomed if the waybill shows that you have the optional beer holders. If so... FUBAR.

No beer holders that I can see, thanks, I feel so much better!!
Friday is a great day to get a car built. Why??? We want to get the job done and get out of the plant without any headaches.
Mid week we tend to doze off and turn your vehicles upside down.

Take Friday as a blessing.
(11-09-2011, 11:59 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Friday is a great day to get a car built. Why??? We want to get the job done and get out of the plant without any headaches.
Mid week we tend to doze off and turn your vehicles upside down.

Take Friday as a blessing.

Take every day as a blessing. Maybe the paint shop turns them upside down. Besides, it must take more than a day to "build" a car.
If your car was "built" on a Friday, it was started Wednesday or Thursday and the engine and transmission was built on any day in the previous 2 months.

The Friday/Monday lemon car is a myth.
(11-10-2011, 02:09 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]If your car was "built" on a Friday, it was started Wednesday or Thursday and the engine and transmission was built on any day in the previous 2 months.

The Friday/Monday lemon car is a myth.

I've always thought the Monday/Friday thing was a myth, there was some sarcasm in my post, I think. Besides, being a Ford, there won't be any.......okay, too many problems ahead.