Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOOMED.........
So, i found out that my car was built on a Friday at http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

June 3rd. 2011 to be exact
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
You're only doomed if the waybill shows that you have the optional beer holders. If so... FUBAR.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
(11-09-2011, 01:41 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: You're only doomed if the waybill shows that you have the optional beer holders. If so... FUBAR.

No beer holders that I can see, thanks, I feel so much better!!
K&N Filter.....
Friday is a great day to get a car built. Why??? We want to get the job done and get out of the plant without any headaches.
Mid week we tend to doze off and turn your vehicles upside down.

Take Friday as a blessing.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
(11-09-2011, 11:59 AM)meford4u Wrote: Friday is a great day to get a car built. Why??? We want to get the job done and get out of the plant without any headaches.
Mid week we tend to doze off and turn your vehicles upside down.

Take Friday as a blessing.

Take every day as a blessing. Maybe the paint shop turns them upside down. Besides, it must take more than a day to "build" a car.
K&N Filter.....
If your car was "built" on a Friday, it was started Wednesday or Thursday and the engine and transmission was built on any day in the previous 2 months.

The Friday/Monday lemon car is a myth.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
(11-10-2011, 02:09 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: If your car was "built" on a Friday, it was started Wednesday or Thursday and the engine and transmission was built on any day in the previous 2 months.

The Friday/Monday lemon car is a myth.

I've always thought the Monday/Friday thing was a myth, there was some sarcasm in my post, I think. Besides, being a Ford, there won't be any.......okay, too many problems ahead.
K&N Filter.....