FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: so my wagon is dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it had a good life. clutch is going and i blow a front wheel bearing. owell time to find a two door hatch and start from scratch.
RIP
[Image: P1020236.jpg]
wait!!!! your going to Ditch the wagon over a clutch and wheel bearing o.O
bodys getting rough and it has 290K on it
o.o what engine is in it and if you do want to unload it I'll buy it... Manual tranny Wagons are rare.. as for mileage its actually not that bad
has the ztec. im parting out the hole car i started a list in the b&s just waiting for approval. but everthing on it forsale
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu x.x how much for the whole car unless its already gutted
we are ready started to pull parts for another car
=( what a sad day!
funny part i bought my hatch off you two years ago
o.o you did to.... totally forgot about that and yes im still swimming in wagon parts Tongue

what can i say i love my wagons XD
LOLOLOL

"willcann has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."
(03-30-2012, 06:35 AM)Feral Wrote: [ -> ]o.o you did to.... totally forgot about that and yes im still swimming in wagon parts Tongue

what can i say i love my wagons XD
LOLOLOL

"willcann has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."
just cleaned it out
(03-30-2012, 05:52 AM)willcann Wrote: [ -> ]has the ztec. im parting out the hole car i started a list in the b&s just waiting for approval. but everthing on it forsale

you're good to go now. glws
callin dibs on a chunk of the car rotfl.. and speaking of that Wheres your wagon Z???
(03-30-2012, 10:04 AM)Feral Wrote: [ -> ]callin dibs on a chunk of the car rotfl.. and speaking of that Wheres your wagon Z???

Well, the last wagon I had was the 07 black one which was built in December 06 - it was from the last week ever of Focus wagon production.

I had it just two year and a bit and was just finished doing the cosmetic stuff when I got smashed and it was written off.

We sold my wife's 04 ZTW a little before that and both were replaced with leased Fusions. So yeah, ZTWsquared is now a bit of a misnomer.
(03-30-2012, 10:11 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2012, 10:04 AM)Feral Wrote: [ -> ]callin dibs on a chunk of the car rotfl.. and speaking of that Wheres your wagon Z???

Well, the last wagon I had was the 07 black one which was built in December 06 - it was from the last week ever of Focus wagon production.

I had it just two year and a bit and was just finished doing the cosmetic stuff when I got smashed and it was written off.

We sold my wife's 04 ZTW a little before that and both were replaced with leased Fusions. So yeah, ZTWsquared is now a bit of a misnomer.

lol a tad XD and that royally sucks...