Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so my wagon is dead
it had a good life. clutch is going and i blow a front wheel bearing. owell time to find a two door hatch and start from scratch.
RIP
[Image: P1020236.jpg]
It my not be fast but its LOUD
wait!!!! your going to Ditch the wagon over a clutch and wheel bearing o.O
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)
bodys getting rough and it has 290K on it
o.o what engine is in it and if you do want to unload it I'll buy it... Manual tranny Wagons are rare.. as for mileage its actually not that bad
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
has the ztec. im parting out the hole car i started a list in the b&s just waiting for approval. but everthing on it forsale
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu x.x how much for the whole car unless its already gutted
we are ready started to pull parts for another car
=( what a sad day!
funny part i bought my hatch off you two years ago
o.o you did to.... totally forgot about that and yes im still swimming in wagon parts Tongue

what can i say i love my wagons XD
LOLOLOL

"willcann has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."
(03-30-2012, 06:35 AM)Feral Wrote: o.o you did to.... totally forgot about that and yes im still swimming in wagon parts Tongue

what can i say i love my wagons XD
LOLOLOL

"willcann has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."
just cleaned it out
(03-30-2012, 05:52 AM)willcann Wrote: has the ztec. im parting out the hole car i started a list in the b&s just waiting for approval. but everthing on it forsale

you're good to go now. glws
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
callin dibs on a chunk of the car rotfl.. and speaking of that Wheres your wagon Z???
(03-30-2012, 10:04 AM)Feral Wrote: callin dibs on a chunk of the car rotfl.. and speaking of that Wheres your wagon Z???

Well, the last wagon I had was the 07 black one which was built in December 06 - it was from the last week ever of Focus wagon production.

I had it just two year and a bit and was just finished doing the cosmetic stuff when I got smashed and it was written off.

We sold my wife's 04 ZTW a little before that and both were replaced with leased Fusions. So yeah, ZTWsquared is now a bit of a misnomer.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
(03-30-2012, 10:11 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(03-30-2012, 10:04 AM)Feral Wrote: callin dibs on a chunk of the car rotfl.. and speaking of that Wheres your wagon Z???

Well, the last wagon I had was the 07 black one which was built in December 06 - it was from the last week ever of Focus wagon production.

I had it just two year and a bit and was just finished doing the cosmetic stuff when I got smashed and it was written off.

We sold my wife's 04 ZTW a little before that and both were replaced with leased Fusions. So yeah, ZTWsquared is now a bit of a misnomer.

lol a tad XD and that royally sucks...