FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS sport line springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SOLD!!!!
Bumpity
Open to reasonable offers
175 bump
I'll go 125 need these Gone by the 13th also come with front struts I believe they are svt front struts
PENDING
If they fit on a 05 sedan i want them
(05-03-2012, 02:39 AM)Tripper_ST Wrote: [ -> ]If they fit on a 05 sedan i want them

The only way they could fit is if you had the massive Omni Kit
those are designed for 06 and up it sais ... and from 00 to 05 is all the same and mine is a 05 so im not understanding why my car would need that
(05-03-2012, 04:55 AM)Tripper_ST Wrote: [ -> ]those are designed for 06 and up it sais ... and from 00 to 05 is all the same and mine is a 05 so im not understanding why my car would need that

first post says they're off a 2000 Focus (which is what drunkinmonkey has) ... so maybe I missed something, but that's why I posted about the omni kit
the springs are pending right now supposed to meet with the guy tomorrow if he doesnt want them your next in line
as long as you have the same body style as a 2000 they will fit without an omni kit
(05-03-2012, 05:11 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]the springs are pending right now supposed to meet with the guy tomorrow if he doesnt want them your next in line
as long as you have the same body style as a 2000 they will fit without an omni kit

True - but very few cars in the 2005 model year were built with the old suspension - literally a few weeks worth. His car is an ST which IIRC was a late launch in 2005 - I'd bet dimes to doughnuts it has the new, revised suspension.

Anyway - academic as it appears you have them sold.
I believe all Focus classed as a 2005 had the earlier suspension it's only the 2006 model year cars that first had the later suspension.

My 2005 was made in late 04 and has the 00-04 suspension.
Back up for grabs guys need these gone by Friday to go towards a new DD. help a brotha out
Anyone???? Didn't think be this hard to sell lowering springs
when everyone has em.... it is

These springs should fit every year of focus, being as they are just the springs tho unless the perch is significantly different on 06+ front shocks, i know with stock hat and bearing they were fine up top

bumpy
so wait, you are saying these will fit an 07 focus without the massive kit Jaime? because if they will i could be interested!!
This spring set does not fit the Ford Focus Wagon. Does not fit 2006 Ford Focus

rears will fit fronts wont unless you get an omni kit for the front
ok that is what i thought, i was thinking Jaime was saying that the springs alone would fit without the omni kit
Pages: 1 2