Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS sport line springs
SOLD!!!!
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Bumpity
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Open to reasonable offers
Instagram @o_so_slo
175 bump
Instagram @o_so_slo
I'll go 125 need these Gone by the 13th also come with front struts I believe they are svt front struts
Instagram @o_so_slo
PENDING
Instagram @o_so_slo
If they fit on a 05 sedan i want them
(05-03-2012, 02:39 AM)Tripper_ST Wrote: If they fit on a 05 sedan i want them

The only way they could fit is if you had the massive Omni Kit
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
those are designed for 06 and up it sais ... and from 00 to 05 is all the same and mine is a 05 so im not understanding why my car would need that
(05-03-2012, 04:55 AM)Tripper_ST Wrote: those are designed for 06 and up it sais ... and from 00 to 05 is all the same and mine is a 05 so im not understanding why my car would need that

first post says they're off a 2000 Focus (which is what drunkinmonkey has) ... so maybe I missed something, but that's why I posted about the omni kit
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

the springs are pending right now supposed to meet with the guy tomorrow if he doesnt want them your next in line
as long as you have the same body style as a 2000 they will fit without an omni kit
Instagram @o_so_slo
(05-03-2012, 05:11 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: the springs are pending right now supposed to meet with the guy tomorrow if he doesnt want them your next in line
as long as you have the same body style as a 2000 they will fit without an omni kit

True - but very few cars in the 2005 model year were built with the old suspension - literally a few weeks worth. His car is an ST which IIRC was a late launch in 2005 - I'd bet dimes to doughnuts it has the new, revised suspension.

Anyway - academic as it appears you have them sold.

I believe all Focus classed as a 2005 had the earlier suspension it's only the 2006 model year cars that first had the later suspension.

My 2005 was made in late 04 and has the 00-04 suspension.
Back up for grabs guys need these gone by Friday to go towards a new DD. help a brotha out
Instagram @o_so_slo
Anyone???? Didn't think be this hard to sell lowering springs
Instagram @o_so_slo
when everyone has em.... it is

These springs should fit every year of focus, being as they are just the springs tho unless the perch is significantly different on 06+ front shocks, i know with stock hat and bearing they were fine up top

2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
bumpy
Instagram @o_so_slo
so wait, you are saying these will fit an 07 focus without the massive kit Jaime? because if they will i could be interested!!
This spring set does not fit the Ford Focus Wagon. Does not fit 2006 Ford Focus

rears will fit fronts wont unless you get an omni kit for the front
Instagram @o_so_slo
ok that is what i thought, i was thinking Jaime was saying that the springs alone would fit without the omni kit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  H&r Sport Springs smith21 13 3,050 05-14-2005, 03:02 AM
Last Post: smith21