FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Autoshow Tickets $5 Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm heading to the show this year even though I know that it wont be spectacular. My main reason for going is the probability of purchasing a new car in the next year. Im hoping the show gives me some insight to what I should expect in the future and I also like the fact that I could check out every cars without dealer pressure.

Most people know that the price you see is not always the price you have to pay, so after some research I found some cheaper tickets.

CAA WEBSITE

You can purchase the tickets without a membership, but you will not get the full discount...
D-Dub,Feb 11 2009, 01: Wrote:You can purchase the tickets without a membership, but you will not get the full discount...
[right][snapback]280967[/snapback][/right]

Non-members pay MORE by using the CAA site ($20) versus ($18) using the auto show's own website, see fine print below the ticket prices. Presumably it is the convienience factor since the CAA operates their own "fast lane" gate.

Related, if anyone wants to "pretend" they are me, I have a pass for the Maserati display.
I won't be going this year last year I went I fell in love with the new 08 Wrangler so I bought one and we all know how that ended up If I don't go I can't fall in love with anything. I'll wait till next year hopefully to look at a boosted focus.