Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autoshow Tickets $5 Off
I'm heading to the show this year even though I know that it wont be spectacular. My main reason for going is the probability of purchasing a new car in the next year. Im hoping the show gives me some insight to what I should expect in the future and I also like the fact that I could check out every cars without dealer pressure.

Most people know that the price you see is not always the price you have to pay, so after some research I found some cheaper tickets.

CAA WEBSITE

You can purchase the tickets without a membership, but you will not get the full discount...
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Feb 11 2009, 01: Wrote:You can purchase the tickets without a membership, but you will not get the full discount...
[right][snapback]280967[/snapback][/right]

Non-members pay MORE by using the CAA site ($20) versus ($18) using the auto show's own website, see fine print below the ticket prices. Presumably it is the convienience factor since the CAA operates their own "fast lane" gate.

Related, if anyone wants to "pretend" they are me, I have a pass for the Maserati display.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I won't be going this year last year I went I fell in love with the new 08 Wrangler so I bought one and we all know how that ended up If I don't go I can't fall in love with anything. I'll wait till next year hopefully to look at a boosted focus.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]