FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 02 ZX3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have an 02 Silver ZX3. Glad that I found this website. Heard there are alot of people on here that know the car inside and out. Looking forward to tips and opinions in the modding process.

Rims (3 sets, trying to sell 2 to make money for mods, Ikon 8's 17's, Sean Highland's 17's, and Stock dual spoke five star 15's)
Short Ram Intake
Euro grille
Projectors
SVT spoiler (about to go on)
Some other stuff too.

Been hoarding parts. lol.

Located in Toronto

how much for the projectors???
(05-04-2012, 08:33 AM)stupica1 Wrote: [ -> ]how much for the projectors???

The projectors are on my car. Not selling those sorry. Just selling rims and wings west side skirts.
lol kk. the way you wrote it made it seem like they were up for grabs lol. Welcome to the site!
yes welcome
Welcome! lots of smrt foci people here. Dont be shy with question's
Haha Brandon I love how you just quoted Homer.....I am so smart.....smrt...haha

Welcome to the site, you'll have fun reading all the threads
hey did you ever get those decals? I mailed them out like 3 weeks ago lol
Who me?
Yes you
No i didnt get anything, Confused send me a message to where you sent it
Hey bud I have a silver 05 zx4 and im looking for rims what you selling Rim wise
(05-16-2012, 02:05 AM)ZtecNevill Wrote: [ -> ]Hey bud I have a silver 05 zx4 and im looking for rims what you selling Rim wise

You should check out the "Sell Items" forum - a few sets of rims for sale there IIRC ... but if not, you can always post up in the "Buy Items" forum and anyone who has rims they might want to sell can contact you there.