Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02 ZX3
Hi,

I have an 02 Silver ZX3. Glad that I found this website. Heard there are alot of people on here that know the car inside and out. Looking forward to tips and opinions in the modding process.

Rims (3 sets, trying to sell 2 to make money for mods, Ikon 8's 17's, Sean Highland's 17's, and Stock dual spoke five star 15's)
Short Ram Intake
Euro grille
Projectors
SVT spoiler (about to go on)
Some other stuff too.

Been hoarding parts. lol.

Located in Toronto

how much for the projectors???
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
(05-04-2012, 08:33 AM)stupica1 Wrote: how much for the projectors???

The projectors are on my car. Not selling those sorry. Just selling rims and wings west side skirts.
lol kk. the way you wrote it made it seem like they were up for grabs lol. Welcome to the site!
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
yes welcome
Welcome! lots of smrt foci people here. Dont be shy with question's
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
Haha Brandon I love how you just quoted Homer.....I am so smart.....smrt...haha

Welcome to the site, you'll have fun reading all the threads
Vehicle: 2002 Focus ZX5 SES
Interior: '00 ZX3 shifter knob, Street Edition cluster, Full Street Edition interior swap
Drivetrain: MBRP Catback
Audio: JVC headunit, 2 10" Sony Subwoofers, Sony Amplifier
Exterior: Rear Wiper Delete, Blackhousing Headlights, 6000k HID's, Stubby antenna mod , SVT 5 Spoke rims, Mach1 front lip
Suspension: Eibach Sportlines, KYB AGX, SVT rear swaybar
hey did you ever get those decals? I mailed them out like 3 weeks ago lol

...because RACECAR! haha
Who me?
Interior: '00 ZX3 shifter knob, Street Edition cluster, Full Street Edition interior swap
Exterior: Rear Wiper Delete, Blackhousing Headlights, 6000k HID's, Stubby antenna mod , SVT 5 Spoke rims, Mach1 front lip
Yes you

...because RACECAR! haha
No i didnt get anything, Confused send me a message to where you sent it
Hey bud I have a silver 05 zx4 and im looking for rims what you selling Rim wise
(05-16-2012, 02:05 AM)ZtecNevill Wrote: Hey bud I have a silver 05 zx4 and im looking for rims what you selling Rim wise

You should check out the "Sell Items" forum - a few sets of rims for sale there IIRC ... but if not, you can always post up in the "Buy Items" forum and anyone who has rims they might want to sell can contact you there.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *