FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hi to all - New 2000 Focus owner / Mech in Ottawa?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys - I got a new to me 2000 Ford Focus sedan.

I know the car is 12 years old, but its awesome....drives great and I love it. Coming from a Civic, and this Focus is way nicer.

May I ask, can someone please recommend a good mechanic in Ottawa? Someone good and honest and knows about the Focus?

(My last mechanic screwed me, thats what you get when you dont do your own research first on forums like these!, but I was taken for a ride, so any suggestions on a good place to bring my Focus would be appreciated - Thanks!)
(05-15-2012, 03:49 AM)esrevenge Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys - I got a new to me 2000 Ford Focus sedan.

I know the car is 12 years old, but its awesome....drives great and I love it. Coming from a Civic, and this Focus is way nicer.

May I ask, can someone please recommend a good mechanic in Ottawa? Someone good and honest and knows about the Focus?

(My last mechanic screwed me, thats what you get when you dont do your own research first on forums like these!, but I was taken for a ride, so any suggestions on a good place to bring my Focus would be appreciated - Thanks!)

Welcome - we have quite a few active members in the Ottawa / Hull area and a tremendous pool of experience / expertise you can tap into. I'm sure you'll hear from most of them by the end of the day.

(05-15-2012, 04:09 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome - we have quite a few active members in the Ottawa / Hull area and a tremendous pool of experience / expertise you can tap into. I'm sure you'll hear from most of them by the end of the day.

Thanks bro for the quick reply! Can you pls let me know if Ottawa has a Focus meet and greet?

My car is completely stock, but Id still like to check out other Focus, talk to owners etc.

Hey you have a Focus wagon? - cool! Since Ive had my Focus for the last week, I see Focus on the roads everywhere and noticed here in Ottawa the 00-04 Focus Wagon is probably the most popular Focus around. I hardly see any ZX3 coupes. I see lots of sedans, hardly any 2012 model hatches, and I have not seen a 2012 sedan yet on the road. No SVT models around either Sad

Take care.
Welcome to the Site!

I am sure we will be meeting again soon. I know i am def due for a drinks and wings.
Haha same here Brandon, are we doing.another one? Lol welcome to the site!
hope for a Ottawa meet soon , i am new to the ottawa area , not new to the focus world have had two so far , but i am looking forward to see others with a focus.
(05-15-2012, 03:49 AM)esrevenge Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask, can someone please recommend a good mechanic in Ottawa? Someone good and honest and knows about the Focus?

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthr...p?tid=4665
If u still haven't found a good technician in ottawa yet and u need advise about ur car come see me at Campbell ford Ottawa. Im a tech their. We're honest and straight up.
hi everybody i got a new 2012 Focus Hatchback Titanium Smile