FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2013 Focus St
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so guys,

Who is buying one?!

my dealer is currently quoting me "employee pricing" on it and all the deals ford has, despite knowing if i qualifies or not. I plan to place my order saturday!

We got a better equipped car standard then the states did too. No ST1-3 packages.

Only options we have are:
Technology package (MFT, dual zone climate, sony stereo)
Sunroof
Navigation (tech pack required)
Screaming tangerine paint

it comes standard with the HID's, recaro's, big wheels etc... so no compromise on the base model.

Im being quoted about 27,000$ starting price + 1500$ destination, and then all the extras on top. by the time i option in MFT and the fee's taxes im looking about 33k out the door.
So, despite the unfair difference between American and Canadian pricing, we are still looking at a pretty good deal on the ST, I think. It would be great to see a 2013 ST on this forum. Just for fun go price a VW Golf GTI five door......
If I was going to rock a new focus, I'd go for this. But alas going fast isn't for me anymore. I've been contemplating selling off both my foci and getting a VW TDI Wagon or waiting for someone to make a Diesel Hybrid.
Ford focus Electric! They only start at 45k! LOL
(06-21-2012, 11:18 PM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]Ford focus Electric! They only start at 45k! LOL

I think the only option is a sunroof. They seem pretty well equipped. Also, I think owners get a $6,000.00 rebate from the Ontario Government.
my Friend in Brandon Manitobia just got one last week fully loaded with winter tires and rims, and a spare Rim in black with silver racing stripes.
Jaime if you are getting rid of your car and putting your car back to stock let me know a price for your racelands lol
I'm getting one next spring... Gonna pay off some more of my car then sell it... Next spring 07 CD silver ST ~75,000 Kms, $9000 with loads of extras!! I'm thinking either tuxedo black or white
The 07 is staying with me unless I get bored (which I doubt as Im building a motor for it) I still have plans and am not done the car yet. It has far more potential yet
I'd love to get the euro-only wagon.
My dad just ordered his on thursday performance blue he didn't want any upgrades (wouldn't know how to use them he doesn't even own a cell phone)and his outlook on sunroofs is why woul you cut a hole in a perfectly hood roof. He should have the car here by mid august if he is lucky
Is there going to be a limit on the focus st or they going to have a bunch of them Im dieing to get one just going to pay off my focus as soon as I can then do a trade in And than ill be selling some goodies that i have on my car to put it to stockthan trade in
(06-24-2012, 03:43 AM)07focus_st Wrote: [ -> ]Is there going to be a limit on the focus st or they going to have a bunch of them Im dieing to get one just going to pay off my focus as soon as I can then do a trade in And than ill be selling some goodies that i have on my car to put it to stockthan trade in

My understanding is that there is no pre-determined limit like there would be on an RS model for example.

But having said that, if the take-rate on ST is significantly higher than Ford expects, two things will happen - the price will go up (an ST in England goes for 23,000 £ (37,000 CAD) and you might find there is a commodity restriction on the 2.0l Ecoboost engine (there are other models that use that engine that are more profitable then the Focus ST) and so both these things will work to "limit" availability.
Each dealer has an allotment similar to the golf R but more then 2 per lot are available. Mine was the second one at yorkdale ford but they are going to be a low production like the svt and mazda speed's
Ya but they will make one every yr for sure
The dealer we whent to said he is not sure how long they are going to make it seeing the rs and svt teams are involved my dads is the first one comming put of summit they are only able to order one more for the lot. But from what I have seen with svts from the begining get one asap as the usually only span for 3 years max
I really would like to get rid of my 08 next year and get a ST. I just don't like the idea of 2 car payments, although I'd would be fun to have a car that can pass a tractor.
I wonder then if any of the dealers in Ottawa will get any...Likely Campbell Ford 1st off, as they are the only shop in town that sells the factory Shelby parts, and used to be an SVT dealer as well. Campbell usually sells the upmarket/faster models of vehicles..I remember they were first to carry new models of Mustangs, as well as the Flex Ecoboost, and other models before anyone else. It's as though they get first dibs on the cool models...
So Jamie... You order one??? Details!!!
on order, tuxedo black ST with technology package upgrade only.

no ETA yet on delivery, all i know is it will be after august 1st and before christmas LOL
Pages: 1 2