FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 3rd Annual Dyno Day Confirmed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey sorry for the late notice but I'm down to dyno once again at dasilva
first time but ill give it a shot. minor bolt ons but it should be fun. any first time tips would be appreciated. also, ill be driving up from ottawa. anyone else from this region going up? would be cool to meet before and go as a crew.
I need you guys to register. Please if your paying a cash deposit in advance please let me know.
YA I was just gonna pay cash when I got their. If not where can I meet someone for a cash deposit.
(08-10-2012, 12:04 PM)pogo Wrote: [ -> ]YA I was just gonna pay cash when I got their. If not where can I meet someone for a cash deposit.

It also says no one has registered yet. Don't wanna be alone either eh.
Hey Dru, what are the standings for how many people have signed up or are confirmed.

I only have me and maybe a +1. Probs just me.
Pogo is a go possibly plus one, Ive got you and Jamie but haven't recieved anything concrete from anyone else I need 5 spots to fill up like ASAP or I'll have to cancel. SO GET REGISTERED PEOPLE.
I'll be checking with North Bay guys here. I'm not going to be dynoing the focus and would be heartbroken to do the jeep.
done. i registered my deposit. im in for sure. lets get more ppl.
I need 4 more cars by next week.
me and the wifey are all Reg'd up! I sent ya money VIA paypal too for both. Thanks for the hard work Drew, people lets make sure this happens!
I registered for two cars so looks like we got the 4 ^
I was already counting you guys. So we still need 4. Jamie can u register on eventbrite pls that's how's I'm keeping track of everything. Just click on the free ticket.
ya i reg'd earlier, my name and gf's name are on the list Smile
Alright I got two MazdaSpeed's to register so I still need atleast two cars, Anyone else out there? I got an extention for DaSilva but they need $200 to hold our spot asap
Im in boys! See yas there!
once youve got your 10 everyone else pays in person correct?
No you can continue to register online and leave a deposit. Once I recieve the 10 Deposits I will update the eventbrite site with paying day of ticket. It will help me be better prepared day of. I'm updated the OP with Paypal details.
come on people, run your car on the rollers we only need atleast one more. Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-22-2012, 09:23 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]come on people, run your car on the rollers we only need atleast one more. Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm in - just completed my registration, Dru paypal is on the way. I just hope I can get my water meth re-installed before we do this.
nice. looks like we got it eh. thx ztwsquared. gonna be cool to finaly meet other focus enthusiasts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4