FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Orleans/Ottawa/Rockland Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks-

Just picked up a nice little 2003 Focus ZTW wagon, 5spd manual with 100,000KM's.

it's a 2nd car for the family, which mates well with our Mazda 3 GT Daily, and my bmw e30 turbo. (50% done now...f'n NATE).

Either way, looking forward to reading up on some how to's for basic maintenance, and eventually maybe getting some suspension work done and nicer wheels..

Cheers
Ryan
(07-26-2012, 12:14 AM)Kittens Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks-

Just picked up a nice little 2003 Focus ZTW wagon, 5spd manual with 100,000KM's.

it's a 2nd car for the family, which mates well with our Mazda 3 GT Daily, and my bmw e30 turbo. (50% done now...f'n NATE).

Either way, looking forward to reading up on some how to's for basic maintenance, and eventually maybe getting some suspension work done and nicer wheels..

Cheers
Ryan

Welcome Ryan and if you know Nate then you already know a lot about us. Nice to have another wagon in the FC.net family (as you can see from my sig I'm rather partial to them) and excellent that it's a 5-speed and with relatively low km.
Hey Ryan, welcome to the area of the Ottawa Focus crew haha!
Hi Ryan,
Good to see someone nearby. I am in Plantagenet...used to be in Kemptville. I am just getting back into this again. I am a wagon fan as well. I have had 3 wagons and 1 sedan and the wagons are my favourite. I even bought a snowblower and loaded it in the back.

Here is a pic of my last wagon 2004 (RIP). (you can see the "Focuscanada.net" sticker on the rear side window if you squint)
[Image: noracks.jpg]

My GF has a 2002 which I am now starting to "take care of" and as of last year it only had 45K on it. Now it's at 85K because of all the driving from Plantagenet each day. Maybe our paths will cross.

Cheers,
Scott
Welcome!

-The 'original' Ryan from Ottawa Smile
Welcome!
Welcome!!
I used to be from Kemptville area but moved to Cornwall..
We should definitly set up an Ottawa meet one of these days!
(03-13-2013, 01:02 AM)Lightzz2k Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!!

With the right lead time and scheduling, some of us from further west would probably come out to an Ottawa meet - assuming of course we were invited.
(03-13-2013, 06:10 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2013, 01:02 AM)Lightzz2k Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!!

With the right lead time and scheduling, some of us from further west would probably come out to an Ottawa meet - assuming of course we were invited.

NO YOUR NOT INVITED!!!! .... i kid , of course you are welcome to Ottawa.

But yes with the right planning would be good. i know my schedule is a bag of smashed aholes right now. so i may or may not make depending on the Military.
so any meeting for this coming weekend gonna happen in Ottawa?
this coming weekend?!
wasn't planning on it. down to do something this summer though!

I can host, organize etc. BBQ weekend maybe?
only reason i ask is there is a International car show in Ottawa , maybe going as a group would be kinda cool Tongue and i may have the weekend off , won't know until friday afternoon Sad .