FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Annual Fc Camping Trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have a koolatron Nef.

And fawk u puppet.

I'm stealing your g/f.
^^^ROFL
I just booked #208, arriving Friday leaving Sunday B)
i could be up for this (even tho im new here, im not new to the focus).
plus its an excuse to drive half-way cross thecountry with a whole lot of booze.
Question:

it says "Radio Free".
does that mean no tunes at all? or just nothing that broadcasts/recieves over the air?
Wow you guys book early!!

Im kind of the same way though, just about to sign up for a World Class Driving event... thats also in june.

Link
TobyThePlatypus,Jan 29 2009, 03:18 PM Wrote:Question:

it says "Radio Free".
does that mean no tunes at all? or just nothing that broadcasts/recieves over the air?
[right][snapback]280389[/snapback][/right]

It means no tunes at all... and quiet after 11pm (2300h).

In years past, if we booked enough of the sites we wouldn't get bothered by the Warden because we weren't annoying any other families.. however, if you come in with your radio booming, they'll definitely come and have a chat with you (and sometimes, the Warden is a cute blonde girl, but don't count on it).

I think the no radios works because then you don't have the "Yo-Homies" vs Skaters vs Rednecks vs Old People™ over what music to listen too.
i guess thats understandable. tho, if the warden is a cute blonde chick, i think i may have to crank up metal and start spinning my tires, heh. i kid, i kid
any race tracks within driving distance of this place? =D
darkpuppet,Jan 29 2009, 03:34 PM Wrote:(and sometimes, the Warden is a cute blonde girl, but don't count on it).

[right][snapback]280391[/snapback][/right]

Quite true Steve. Knowing our luck, she's probably a feminist black belt who likes girls. Probably could put Andrew under the table too.

Oscar The Grouch,Jan 29 2009, 08:18 PM Wrote:Knowing our luck, she's probably a feminist black belt who likes girls.[right][snapback]280404[/snapback][/right]

I fail to see your dilemma.
Oscar The Grouch,Jan 29 2009, 08:18 PM Wrote:  Probably could put Andrew under the table too.
[right][snapback]280404[/snapback][/right]

Pffffffffffffft, she'd have to be the girth of Steve-O for that to happen and even then it'd be a "draw". :lol:
fawkin fest de saucisse!
Im going to do my best to come, but of course the major project this year is right in the smack of summer :(
going to try and make it also, but i just started a new job where i work 4 days a week on and 4 off. so i don't exactly know my schedule yet
Probably the best moment of years past....
Burnin'n 21 booming the stack of indian dance hall speakers he had wedged in his car.

We're all sitting on the site enjoying a quiet afternoon and we hear this "boom boom boom" from miles away.

Steve says "he better turn that down before he get's into the campground"

does he turn it down? not on your life.

He pulls into the site, followed quickly by a brown ranger truck.
Out pops this cute blonde that if she had a gun, I think she would have used it. which one of you just drove up?

EVERY FINGER ALREADY OUT AND POINTED AT MATT.

:lol: :lol:
hmmm this looks rather fun where is it located exactly???
algonquin national park in ontario.
mapquest tells me it would be a 15hr drive for me, i have a feeling i could do it in 10-11 tho =D
TobyThePlatypus,Feb 2 2009, 08:18 AM Wrote:algonquin national park in ontario.
mapquest tells me it would be a 15hr drive for me, i have a feeling i could do it in 10-11 tho =D
[right][snapback]280503[/snapback][/right]

Put the Metal to the Pedal to the other Metal :lol: :lol:

From Futurama if you ever watched it. The Hippy Episode.
Two months to go. Have you Kancelled yet Tony? :P
nope.
booked from work and all!

Steve,,,, keep some room for me.
I'll bring some ribs and s*** for the Saturday night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6