FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Annual Fc Camping Trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
perfect temps!
oldeguy,Jun 16 2009, 12:54 PM Wrote:Just a note from someone who has been married for 28 years, I think, that if your on her timeline, be prepared to be later than you expected :lol:
[right][snapback]289577[/snapback][/right]

nah... I pack the car, I drive the car .. and I could carry her to the car in her sleep if I had to.
Guess who is wavering now?

The King of Kancel himself.

God damn you're such a loser Tony, holy f***

(adding to my "ignore" list)
Psychn' you out boy.

Loser.

Who's all going this year anyway????
GEEK........and I'll believe it when I see it. Got a tent yet?

Actually I have NO idea who is going this year?
I got a tent.
Huge f***er too!
I may just rent the site next to your when i get there..... they can do that at the gate right? (I want to be next to the water)

a.
ANTHONYD,Jun 18 2009, 12:00 PM Wrote:I got a tent.
Huge f***er too!
I may just rent the site next to your when i get there..... they can do that at the gate right? (I want to be next to the water)

a.
[right][snapback]289753[/snapback][/right]

and that way andrew and yourself can hold hands
:fag: :1gayfight2:

I just remember that one year things went to hell -- people had to put tarps up along the water to keep the rain and friggin' cold wind off their sites.

Of course, last year was rather nice.

glad to hear you're coming tho!
So who is all coming this year?
that's my question!

Is Pat coming?
Me
puppet & Lorrinda
Phat Tony
Pat & wife (maybe the daughter(s)?) ;)
I think Matt is coming??????
Others???????

I am not near the water this year, I am in the thick of it at #208
Sharam is going -- but he scared the redhead away.

Pat and Allison are going, but don't think the daughter's are coming. We're trying to source some other single chicks for you, but you may have to hit on the unmarried ones (tho, I'm sure they don't mind).
darkpuppet,Jun 18 2009, 01:12 PM Wrote:Sharam is going -- but he scared the redhead away.
[right][snapback]289777[/snapback][/right]

Poor Erin :(

I wonder how many drinks it will take before I say something? :lol:
i have an 11:30am tee off time sunday morning..... what time do you think I'd have to leave to be in grimsby by that time?
stupid 'o' clock in the morning? I think you're looking at 4 hours pal, maybe shave a half hour off that if you spring for the 407 from the 400 to the west end.
meh. I'm usually gone by 7:00am sunday anyways....

I think I can make it..... and I will for sure be springing for the 407.
ANTHONYD,Jun 18 2009, 02:36 PM Wrote:i have an 11:30am tee off time sunday morning..... what time do you think I'd have to leave to be in grimsby by that time?
[right][snapback]289782[/snapback][/right]

[Image: kancel.png]
^EPIC
LOLZ

That the funniest thing since NightShade ™ ! I am saving that picture, I just KNOW its going to get LOTS of use down the road!
:rofl: Puppet, that was awesome...

Now only if you could make an animated .gif of that hitting 100% :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 18 2009, 09:06 PM Wrote::rofl: Puppet, that was awesome...

Now only if you could make an animated .gif of that hitting 100% :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]289806[/snapback][/right]

I can, but I was in a hurry to pack up and head to St. Lawrence market to get the meat.

maybe next time...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6