FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday Sept 24, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

Hey Guys,

So this is the last meet of the year I think... Maybe a dinner or get together somewhere may pop up somewhere Tongue

Let's make this anawesome meet. Maybe some of the peeps from the far west and the far east could make it out. I'm going to take some group pics of the cars. So let's make it a good show!!

Where/When
Tim Horton's/Staples Parking Lot
7PM until whenever you want to leave

If it rains we go into timmy's and if it's nice out we may take a drive down to DQ.

Hope to see you all there!!!!!!
(09-19-2012, 10:58 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

Hey Guys,

So this is the last meet of the year I think... Maybe a dinner or get together somewhere may pop up somewhere Tongue

Let's make this anawesome meet. Maybe some of the peeps from the far west and the far east could make it out. I'm going to take some group pics of the cars. So let's make it a good show!!

Where/When

If it rains we go into timmy's and if it's nice out we may take a drive down to DQ.

Hope to see you all there!!!!!!

Insert your name/handle in the list below if you are coming:
  1. Scorcher000
  2. ZTWsquared

Where/When

Reply to this post, insert your name/handle in the list below if you are coming:
  1. Scorcher000
  2. ZTWsquared
  3. Jtdanks

ok im in

1. Scorcher000
  2. ZTWsquared
  3. Jtdanks
  4. 1seensvt

1. Scorcher000
  2. ZTWsquared
  3. Jtdanks
  4. 1seensvt
  5. GFXjamie

this crazy that people dont want to meet up
(09-21-2012, 12:12 AM)1seensvt Wrote: [ -> ]this crazy that people dont want to meet up

I think next I'll just get a honda or a mazda lol
If I can catch a ride up with jamie i'll go lol
Ill try to come down.
Ill do my best. Honestly depends how much more I get done on the car today and tomorrow. And if anyone wants partout items I may be able to bring some stuff, PM me or check my post.
To far for me.
It's tomorrow, rain or shine! Hope to see you guys there!!!!!!!!
I'll be there! lol dont forget those spacers.
I should be down
sorry guys somthing came up with the wife so i cant make it any more and it sucks balls and im so mad but have a good time to all
C'mon guys lets get a bunch of people out its tonight, make time !
I might be able to make it out , not totally sure yet.
(09-25-2012, 02:15 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]I might be able to make it out , not totally sure yet.

I've got that Plasti Dip for you if you do make it out.
Won't be able to make it out tonight, still painting my house and I'm coming from Barrie. I'll try and make it out to the next one!
Pages: 1 2