FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB SVT Fogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to buy a set of fogs , and the important thing is i need em cheap.

I know rock auto sells em for about 30 bucks a pair ,plus shipping , but i figure that i may see if anyone has a set they want to part with for cheap

Thanks
Just throwing this out there , I have a set but they aren't in the best condition.
Define not in the best condition? lol

or better yet , pictures Tongue
there really hazy , and the back parts are corroded a bit .ill take some pictures and post tmo. I just decided to use some fogs from crappy tire instead and they work just fine.
Ok here are some pictures , as you can see they are really and i mean really hazed ... i tried to revive them myself but couldnt get them to come clear again . I think if something more heavy duty were to be used on them they might be able to comeback. I just hand sanded them and used some rubbing compound. If you want them im not looking to get rich off of them just dont need them nor have the space.

[attachment=641]
[attachment=642]
[attachment=643]
[attachment=644]
oh ya and i was doing some sawing by them so thats why theres wood shaving all over them.
yikes those are in pretty rough condition , let me think about it.
yep they are Smile. Looks like they went through hell and back haha.
Thats now most end up looking.
05-07 ESCAPES USE THE SAME FOGS
i ordered a set from Rock auto , was 50 bucks shipped , i have the sockets , and just need to buy bulbs.