Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB SVT Fogs
Looking to buy a set of fogs , and the important thing is i need em cheap.

I know rock auto sells em for about 30 bucks a pair ,plus shipping , but i figure that i may see if anyone has a set they want to part with for cheap

Thanks
Just throwing this out there , I have a set but they aren't in the best condition.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Define not in the best condition? lol

or better yet , pictures Tongue
there really hazy , and the back parts are corroded a bit .ill take some pictures and post tmo. I just decided to use some fogs from crappy tire instead and they work just fine.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
Ok here are some pictures , as you can see they are really and i mean really hazed ... i tried to revive them myself but couldnt get them to come clear again . I think if something more heavy duty were to be used on them they might be able to comeback. I just hand sanded them and used some rubbing compound. If you want them im not looking to get rich off of them just dont need them nor have the space.

oh ya and i was doing some sawing by them so thats why theres wood shaving all over them.
2002 SVT Focus
yikes those are in pretty rough condition , let me think about it.
yep they are Smile. Looks like they went through hell and back haha.
2002 SVT Focus
Thats now most end up looking.
05-07 ESCAPES USE THE SAME FOGS
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
i ordered a set from Rock auto , was 50 bucks shipped , i have the sockets , and just need to buy bulbs.