FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I have decided to buy an ST The dealership has 2 a Black one and a Blue one, Im gearing towards the black one but a PITA to keep clean What do you guys think..
In my opinion I think blue looks sharp and stands out compared to black. I had a black car and it got real hot in the summer because of the sun, birds seem to like to sh*t on it and even a little dust would be noticeable enough I would wash the car frequently.
Second vote for Blue, just looks good on that car, if I were buying one that would be order.
David
(01-02-2013, 09:56 AM)Lucster1000 Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion I think blue looks sharp and stands out compared to black. I had a black car and it got real hot in the summer because of the sun, birds seem to like to sh*t on it and even a little dust would be noticeable enough I would wash the car frequently.
Yea I like the new blue color also.
So looks like Blue then
I would say get the mazdaspeed 3. But if you want the st cant go wrong with black or blue. I wish you could get it in a crazy green like the dodge dart
(01-02-2013, 01:21 PM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]I would say get the mazdaspeed 3. But if you want the st cant go wrong with black or blue. I wish you could get it in a crazy green like the dodge dart

Yeah or the Mazda Spirited Green
blue for me
(01-03-2013, 09:36 AM)1seensvt Wrote: [ -> ]blue for me

Seems everyone prefers Blue
Just wondering can anyone do a Photoshop of an ST in Mazda Spirited Green ?

Sorry going off topic Was searching on Google came across this:
http://rumors.automobilemag.com/ford-tes...z2Grljeh2E

What a pity we dont get the Wagon here Sad
As a owner of a black focus, save yourself the trouble and go blue Tongue but if u wanna deal with the up keep black goes with anything even though the blue is way more of a eye catcher Smile
(01-03-2013, 10:49 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: [ -> ]As a owner of a black focus, save yourself the trouble and go blue Tongue but if u wanna deal with the up keep black goes with anything even though the blue is way more of a eye catcher Smile
nice choice on the tangerine scream. im still thinking on one in the same color myself Tongue
(01-03-2013, 01:50 PM)lonewolf Wrote: [ -> ]nice choice on the tangerine scream. im still thinking on one in the same color myself Tongue
Deff eye catcher there Tongue hope all goes well man
(01-04-2013, 03:55 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: [ -> ]Deff eye catcher there Tongue hope all goes well man
There 2 tangerine screams at my local dealers and one driving on the road here. I got black and no regrets. The colour in the sun looks amazing

My second choice would be blue tho
Was gonna say what Jamie just said there's a blue and two yellow at local dealers.

I really want a white one with a set of white 19"s. Smile
Looks like I get it Saturday :-)
(01-08-2013, 03:02 PM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I get it Saturday :-)

Congratz man, glad to hear it, I been in my buddies I love it, so I know u are gonna enjoy the hell out of yours Tongue
Pages: 1 2