Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions
Well I have decided to buy an ST The dealership has 2 a Black one and a Blue one, Im gearing towards the black one but a PITA to keep clean What do you guys think..
In my opinion I think blue looks sharp and stands out compared to black. I had a black car and it got real hot in the summer because of the sun, birds seem to like to sh*t on it and even a little dust would be noticeable enough I would wash the car frequently.
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
Second vote for Blue, just looks good on that car, if I were buying one that would be order.
David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
(01-02-2013, 09:56 AM)Lucster1000 Wrote: In my opinion I think blue looks sharp and stands out compared to black. I had a black car and it got real hot in the summer because of the sun, birds seem to like to sh*t on it and even a little dust would be noticeable enough I would wash the car frequently.
Yea I like the new blue color also.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
So looks like Blue then
I would say get the mazdaspeed 3. But if you want the st cant go wrong with black or blue. I wish you could get it in a crazy green like the dodge dart
(01-02-2013, 01:21 PM)adamzx5 Wrote: I would say get the mazdaspeed 3. But if you want the st cant go wrong with black or blue. I wish you could get it in a crazy green like the dodge dart

Yeah or the Mazda Spirited Green
blue for me
(01-03-2013, 09:36 AM)1seensvt Wrote: blue for me

Seems everyone prefers Blue
Just wondering can anyone do a Photoshop of an ST in Mazda Spirited Green ?

Sorry going off topic Was searching on Google came across this:
http://rumors.automobilemag.com/ford-tes...z2Grljeh2E

What a pity we dont get the Wagon here Sad
As a owner of a black focus, save yourself the trouble and go blue Tongue but if u wanna deal with the up keep black goes with anything even though the blue is way more of a eye catcher Smile
(01-03-2013, 10:49 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: As a owner of a black focus, save yourself the trouble and go blue Tongue but if u wanna deal with the up keep black goes with anything even though the blue is way more of a eye catcher Smile
nice choice on the tangerine scream. im still thinking on one in the same color myself Tongue
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
(01-03-2013, 01:50 PM)lonewolf Wrote: nice choice on the tangerine scream. im still thinking on one in the same color myself Tongue
Deff eye catcher there Tongue hope all goes well man
(01-04-2013, 03:55 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: Deff eye catcher there Tongue hope all goes well man
There 2 tangerine screams at my local dealers and one driving on the road here. I got black and no regrets. The colour in the sun looks amazing

My second choice would be blue tho
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Was gonna say what Jamie just said there's a blue and two yellow at local dealers.

I really want a white one with a set of white 19"s. Smile
Looks like I get it Saturday :-)
(01-08-2013, 03:02 PM)muttsnutts Wrote: Looks like I get it Saturday :-)

Congratz man, glad to hear it, I been in my buddies I love it, so I know u are gonna enjoy the hell out of yours Tongue