FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: *official* First Massiv Meet Of 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hopefully this thread will be a little more normal :P

So next friday is the first meet

time: im gonna guess 7pm like our usual meetings

make sure you bring cash that place is expensive lol.

and are we going to park in that one random lot thats like...across from the entrance like last year? hopefully it won't be too cold.

People coming:

1. Spinal
2. Puppet
3. NefCanuk

Maybe:
1. Scorcher
I'm a maybe with Jen.
Count me out boys. The baby is here. Got some daddy duties to do.
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 18 2009, 09:00 PM Wrote:Count me out boys.  The baby is here.  Got some daddy duties to do.
[right][snapback]279768[/snapback][/right]

That's it - "the baby is here" ?? How about when - what weight - a name - gender - update on the blood complication - how's mom -- how are you??

Details man, details.
Dude, don't you remember. The baby is here and that means there isn't time for me now. LOL I will post a new thread shortly.
Out - won't be down till February 1st.
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 18 2009, 11:35 PM Wrote:Dude, don't you remember.  The baby is here and that means there isn't time for me now.  LOL I will post a new thread shortly.
[right][snapback]279774[/snapback][/right]

Congrats on the baby.. hope baby and mommy are both in good health...

I'm in for the meet... see you guys at D&B.
Unless the weather goes totally crazy again I'll be there for 7.

NefCanuck
I offered to give Feral a ride there, which brings me out to guelph.. anyone else need a lift from Burlington/Guelph ways?

maybe we can get more of ya's to come out if I drive..

Tho, I have room for 1 tall person, and 2 short people (preferrably without legs)...
darkpuppet,Jan 21 2009, 09:18 AM Wrote:I offered to give Feral a ride there, which brings me out to guelph.. anyone else need a lift from Burlington/Guelph ways?

Tho, I have room for 1 tall person, and 2 short people (preferrably without legs)...
[right][snapback]279922[/snapback][/right]
You realize that , if you had a Focus..........you could fit two full sized adults in the back and not have them wearing toques........... :rolleyes:

Sorry. I can't make it this year, my wife is very sick and most of my "spare" time is spent helping her try to "live a reasonably normal existence".

darkpuppet,Jan 21 2009, 08:18 AM Wrote:Tho, I have room for 1 tall person, and 2 short people who have an affinity for racing stripes and dropping the hammer...

You have fun with that, Big Guy ™. Mighty generous of you ;)
darkpuppet,Jan 21 2009, 08:18 AM Wrote:I offered to give Feral a ride there, which brings me out to guelph.. anyone else need a lift from Burlington/Guelph ways?

If you could swing down to Mississauga, I'd appreciate it :P

Let me know

NefCanuck
oldeguy,Jan 21 2009, 07:11 PM Wrote:You realize that , if you had a Focus..........you could fit two full sized adults in the back and not have them wearing toques........... :rolleyes:

Sorry. I can't make it this year, my wife is very sick and most of my "spare" time is spent helping her try to "live a reasonably normal existence".
[right][snapback]279955[/snapback][/right]

Nobody needed a ride when I had the focus... interesting how that works.

Sorry to hear about your wife... take care of her, and hopefully we can catch up soon.
ok... we have 3, maybe 4 people so far.

anyone else?
most of the people who posted in the other thread aren't posting in this one lol like Tippmann, ZTWsquared and some of the PITA crew...yea....lol
Im a maybe, I dont really wanna play games, just cruse and see ppl's rides, show off my work in progress lol
I'm picking up Feral and Nefcanuck...

so we'll do our best to get there at 7pm, but with the extra 2 hours of driving, I could be very late, or very early.
nobody else going? c'mon people! I'm driving an extra 3 hours for this meet!
i sent a few pms to people who posted in the other thread lol hopefully there will be some responses. :lol:
Have fun guys have a drink for the rest of us that couldn't make it.
Pages: 1 2