FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Y No Bday Wishes 4 Me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive been on this forum for years and I don't think ive ever got any birthday wishes with the exception of drunkinmonkeys pm
And you're starting a topic to ask this question? Really?

Suck it up butter cup
ok see if you see me wishing anyone else any birthday wishes
Well I just woke up and got on here :lol:

Happy birthday dude, and good luck with whatever plans you have for the Focus, hopefully it lives to see another day at TMP :) Cheers
i also send my birthday wishes (agian).....happy birthday drew
Happy Birthday Dre
happy birthday old man, 24... half way to 48 haha have a good one.

ps was going to post a thread at 12:21 when i was up but thought some1 else would :P
ZX3_2NV,Jan 13 2009, 05:05 PM Wrote:Ive been on this forum for years and I don't think ive ever got any birthday wishes with the exception of drunkinmonkeys pm
[right][snapback]279461[/snapback][/right]
Happy Birthday - can't wait for Meford's response. This is no way to get P.I.T.A. points ya know.
ZTWsquared,Jan 13 2009, 11:06 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Jan 13 2009, 05:05 PM Wrote:Ive been on this forum for years and I don't think ive ever got any birthday wishes with the exception of drunkinmonkeys pm
[right][snapback]279461[/snapback][/right]
Happy Birthday - can't wait for Meford's response. This is no way to get P.I.T.A. points ya know.
[right][snapback]279470[/snapback][/right]
what are P.I.T.A points ????
LoL I never get b-day wishes either but I wasn;t gonna break the ice :lol: Happy B-day Drew make it a good one!
happy birthday. Hope you have a good one.
Happy Birthday!!

Hope you have a good one!!
Hey Dru, happy birthday. Hope it was a good one.
HBD :beerchug:

NefCanuck
i just got on here today dont hate :huh:

happy birthday :lol:
Sorry life got in the way lol, but happy birthday nonetheless!
Well thank you to the guys that actually Care and I dun give a damm about PITA points. Like I said Before I wanna start a new group The new Generation With the Young guys that actually Mod there Foci Like Me, Tiketz and GFX Jamie and so on.
Dru have a good one man
wish you all the best
Hopefully somebody bought you some grammar lessons.

Happy bday,.
Happy BDay. I know two people with the same BDay Jan 13. One has been in and out of jail for the past 20 years and the other just lost her job at GM in Oshawa. Hope you're doing better then them :blink:
Pages: 1 2