FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Burlington guy here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyo, been from focal jet to focus fanatics which led me here. Seems like there's more action in the Ontario forum here than the other sites : /. Some may or may not have seen me, I drive a Mk3 sonic blue focus w/gunmetal fast wheels. I work at Personal Auto Service in downtown Burlington, have been for six years finished with a college degree (woo hoo). Interested to meet some new people, and maybe even help them out given I have a large selection of tools.
Welcome to the site - and yeah, when it comes to Canadian Focus owners there's a lot more local action here than on either of the US sites - and yeah, never enough tools and always nice to have a fellow member in the business of fixing cars.

Also good to have another member from the Hamilton/Burlington area - check out the Meeting threads I think there's a Hamilton meet tomorrow - and then there's our regular Massiv Monday meet we've had for years now - every second Monday during the spring, summer and fall - next one is not this Monday but the one following and it's at Dixie / 401.

Welcome and cheers

Ken
I to have been on the other two forums which just led me to discover this one today. Located in burlington aswell, drive a 2008 sonic blue coupe with some modifications.
Welcome to the Canadian forum!,
Lots of great guys on here.
Welcome Homie!!!!!!!!!!