Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burlington guy here
Heyo, been from focal jet to focus fanatics which led me here. Seems like there's more action in the Ontario forum here than the other sites : /. Some may or may not have seen me, I drive a Mk3 sonic blue focus w/gunmetal fast wheels. I work at Personal Auto Service in downtown Burlington, have been for six years finished with a college degree (woo hoo). Interested to meet some new people, and maybe even help them out given I have a large selection of tools.
Welcome to the site - and yeah, when it comes to Canadian Focus owners there's a lot more local action here than on either of the US sites - and yeah, never enough tools and always nice to have a fellow member in the business of fixing cars.

Also good to have another member from the Hamilton/Burlington area - check out the Meeting threads I think there's a Hamilton meet tomorrow - and then there's our regular Massiv Monday meet we've had for years now - every second Monday during the spring, summer and fall - next one is not this Monday but the one following and it's at Dixie / 401.

Welcome and cheers

Ken
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I to have been on the other two forums which just led me to discover this one today. Located in burlington aswell, drive a 2008 sonic blue coupe with some modifications.
Welcome to the Canadian forum!,
Lots of great guys on here.
Welcome Homie!!!!!!!!!!