FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: SVT for $500 Some parts missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UPDATE!!! Since it's getting cold out and space is a bit tight. I'm gonna offer you guys a deal.

I'm looking to get rid of the 2 door Sonic Blue SVT all together for $500 I can deliver within 100 km of Toronto
Included!!! full suspension, brakes, motor and exhaust (bad timing belt but everything intact) front fenders, both doors (without door cards), hood, dash, SVT cluster etc. Will be delivered rolling on steelies. (I'll need at least one back)

Whats missing: SVT front bumper, Grill and headlights lost in accident. Never came with the sub woofer or stereo. I'm keeping the side skirts, SVT rear bumper(or included for $100), mirrors, hatch with spoiler SVT 5 spokes, SVT seats and door cards.

Let me know if there is any interest. Ill need a deposit of at least $200 so I can get the ball rolling as the car is still in one piece.

Let me know if there is any interest. Not sure of a time line though as the car is still intact

SVT suspension, front brakes and complete rear end $400 You come and remove it $300

SVT ZX3 Door cards front and back $50

Full SVT Dash, cluster and center console $100

Sonic blue rear bumper $180

Sonic blue hood and fenders $100

Both doors sonic blue minimal rust $100

Blown motor with everything intact (intake, header, exhaust) 6 Speed tranny, shifter, pedals and anything else you need for a swap $400 You come and remove it $300 bucks

Spoken for
mirrors
front bumper
hatch with spoiler
side skirts
seats front and back
svt wheels

Let me know if there is anything else you might be interested in
interested in door cards i assume they r blue?
will the transmission work on a 05 2L duratec motor? im not sure what tranny the svt's have in them. if it will i'll take the tranny and everything
stock sway bars? if you have upgraded eibach sway bars I would definitely be interested in those.
(11-17-2013, 04:15 PM)zx3wantobesvt Wrote: [ -> ]interested in door cards i assume they r blue?

Yes they are

PM's returned
Go the one "spoken for" that mean it's on reserve?
(11-19-2013, 07:30 AM)07focus_st Wrote: [ -> ]Go the one "spoken for" that mean it's on reserve?

Either it wasn't on the car when I got it or I'm keeping it for myself Big Grin
Are the door cards with power or manual window ? When you thinking of parting out ?
I think all SVT had power. Depends if I can work out a deal for the rolling shlell
SHOTTY MOTOR AND TRANS!

Also, front knuckles for sale?
Since it's getting cold out and space is a bit tight. I'm gonna offer you guys a deal.

I'm looking to get rid of the 2 door Sonic Blue SVT all together for $500 I can deliver within 100 km of Toronto
Included!!! full suspension, brakes, motor and exhaust (bad timing belt but everything intact) front fenders, both doors (without door cards), hood, dash, SVT cluster etc. Will be delivered rolling on steelies. (I'll need at least one back)

Whats missing: SVT front bumper, Grill and headlight lost in accident. Never came with the sub woofer or stereo. I'm keeping the side skirts, rear bumper, mirrors, hatch with spoiler SVT 5 spokes, SVT seats and door cards.

Let me know if there is any interest. Ill need a deposit of at least $200 so I can get the ball rolling.
(11-20-2013, 11:41 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Since it's getting cold out and space is a bit tight. I'm gonna offer you guys a deal.

Whats missing: SVT front bumper, Grill and headlight lost in accident. Never came with the sub woofer or stereo. I'm keeping the side skirts, rear bumper, mirrors, hatch with spoiler SVT 5 spokes, SVT seats and door cards.

Let me know if there is any interest. Ill need a deposit of at least $200 so I can get the ball rolling.

I'll take this deal if the doors are solid - is there any way to take a look first or see pics?
Returned All PM's
I'll buy it pm ne

Msg asap
SOLD and deposit received.
Is the SVT rear bumper still for sale?
Nevin I sent you a PM I have a freshly painted blue svt rear. I think he sold the car and only has the hatch left .
Im looking for a new front bumper! If anyone has one for sale.. any color. i have a 2002 svt.