Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SVT for $500 Some parts missing
UPDATE!!! Since it's getting cold out and space is a bit tight. I'm gonna offer you guys a deal.

I'm looking to get rid of the 2 door Sonic Blue SVT all together for $500 I can deliver within 100 km of Toronto
Included!!! full suspension, brakes, motor and exhaust (bad timing belt but everything intact) front fenders, both doors (without door cards), hood, dash, SVT cluster etc. Will be delivered rolling on steelies. (I'll need at least one back)

Whats missing: SVT front bumper, Grill and headlights lost in accident. Never came with the sub woofer or stereo. I'm keeping the side skirts, SVT rear bumper(or included for $100), mirrors, hatch with spoiler SVT 5 spokes, SVT seats and door cards.

Let me know if there is any interest. Ill need a deposit of at least $200 so I can get the ball rolling as the car is still in one piece.

Let me know if there is any interest. Not sure of a time line though as the car is still intact

SVT suspension, front brakes and complete rear end $400 You come and remove it $300

SVT ZX3 Door cards front and back $50

Full SVT Dash, cluster and center console $100

Sonic blue rear bumper $180

Sonic blue hood and fenders $100

Both doors sonic blue minimal rust $100

Blown motor with everything intact (intake, header, exhaust) 6 Speed tranny, shifter, pedals and anything else you need for a swap $400 You come and remove it $300 bucks

Spoken for
mirrors
front bumper
hatch with spoiler
side skirts
seats front and back
svt wheels

Let me know if there is anything else you might be interested in
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
interested in door cards i assume they r blue?
will the transmission work on a 05 2L duratec motor? im not sure what tranny the svt's have in them. if it will i'll take the tranny and everything
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
stock sway bars? if you have upgraded eibach sway bars I would definitely be interested in those.
(11-17-2013, 04:15 PM)zx3wantobesvt Wrote: interested in door cards i assume they r blue?

Yes they are

PM's returned
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

Go the one "spoken for" that mean it's on reserve?
(11-19-2013, 07:30 AM)07focus_st Wrote: Go the one "spoken for" that mean it's on reserve?

Either it wasn't on the car when I got it or I'm keeping it for myself Big Grin
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

Are the door cards with power or manual window ? When you thinking of parting out ?
I think all SVT had power. Depends if I can work out a deal for the rolling shlell
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

SHOTTY MOTOR AND TRANS!

Also, front knuckles for sale?
Since it's getting cold out and space is a bit tight. I'm gonna offer you guys a deal.

I'm looking to get rid of the 2 door Sonic Blue SVT all together for $500 I can deliver within 100 km of Toronto
Included!!! full suspension, brakes, motor and exhaust (bad timing belt but everything intact) front fenders, both doors (without door cards), hood, dash, SVT cluster etc. Will be delivered rolling on steelies. (I'll need at least one back)

Whats missing: SVT front bumper, Grill and headlight lost in accident. Never came with the sub woofer or stereo. I'm keeping the side skirts, rear bumper, mirrors, hatch with spoiler SVT 5 spokes, SVT seats and door cards.

Let me know if there is any interest. Ill need a deposit of at least $200 so I can get the ball rolling.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

(11-20-2013, 11:41 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: Since it's getting cold out and space is a bit tight. I'm gonna offer you guys a deal.

Whats missing: SVT front bumper, Grill and headlight lost in accident. Never came with the sub woofer or stereo. I'm keeping the side skirts, rear bumper, mirrors, hatch with spoiler SVT 5 spokes, SVT seats and door cards.

Let me know if there is any interest. Ill need a deposit of at least $200 so I can get the ball rolling.

I'll take this deal if the doors are solid - is there any way to take a look first or see pics?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Returned All PM's
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

I'll buy it pm ne

Msg asap
SOLD and deposit received.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

Is the SVT rear bumper still for sale?
Nevin I sent you a PM I have a freshly painted blue svt rear. I think he sold the car and only has the hatch left .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Im looking for a new front bumper! If anyone has one for sale.. any color. i have a 2002 svt.