FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB : Fswerks Race Exhaust for 00-11 Sedan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a Fswerks Race Exhaust for an 00-11 sedan focus lemme know if you have one youd like to sell
I've got an mbrp exhaust which is just like the fswerks one if you're interested. Still in good shape. Looking to upgrade to a 3 inch soon so I'll let it go cheap.
do you have pics of it ?
I'll have to take some.for you tonight after work and I'll post them up
alright sounds good and il let you know then, im thinking i might not take it since my buddy has the mbrp exhaust and its sounds slightly different then the fswerks exhaust, but might as well see pics even if i dont buy maybe a buddy of mine will
(01-30-2014, 07:29 PM)rich747 Wrote: [ -> ]alright sounds good and il let you know then, im thinking i might not take it since my buddy has the mbrp exhaust and its sounds slightly different then the fswerks exhaust, but might as well see pics even if i dont buy maybe a buddy of mine will

Check out the For Sale forum - new listing there for an FSWerks exhaust
I just posted mine for sale on sell items
i PM'd you message me when you can
not the best pics but heres the mbrp exhaust. havent looked at it cuz i just got the car not long ago. if your buddies interested id do $100.

[Image: 20140131_172032_zpsc6p6yvje.jpg]

[Image: 20140131_172000_zpsjoysut3w.jpg]
okay sounds good il let you know if i find someone looking for one