Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB : Fswerks Race Exhaust for 00-11 Sedan
I am looking for a Fswerks Race Exhaust for an 00-11 sedan focus lemme know if you have one youd like to sell
I've got an mbrp exhaust which is just like the fswerks one if you're interested. Still in good shape. Looking to upgrade to a 3 inch soon so I'll let it go cheap.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
do you have pics of it ?
I'll have to take some.for you tonight after work and I'll post them up
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
alright sounds good and il let you know then, im thinking i might not take it since my buddy has the mbrp exhaust and its sounds slightly different then the fswerks exhaust, but might as well see pics even if i dont buy maybe a buddy of mine will
(01-30-2014, 07:29 PM)rich747 Wrote: alright sounds good and il let you know then, im thinking i might not take it since my buddy has the mbrp exhaust and its sounds slightly different then the fswerks exhaust, but might as well see pics even if i dont buy maybe a buddy of mine will

Check out the For Sale forum - new listing there for an FSWerks exhaust
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I just posted mine for sale on sell items
i PM'd you message me when you can
not the best pics but heres the mbrp exhaust. havent looked at it cuz i just got the car not long ago. if your buddies interested id do $100.

[Image: 20140131_172032_zpsc6p6yvje.jpg]

[Image: 20140131_172000_zpsjoysut3w.jpg]

...because RACECAR! haha
okay sounds good il let you know if i find someone looking for one

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTB: Fswerks Race Exhaust rich747 0 878 03-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Last Post: rich747
  Stock Sedan Exhaust NikiterZTS 3 1,995 07-11-2009, 06:03 AM
Last Post: GFXjamie