FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hello, everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I am willing to bet that thousands of people have joined this forum for the same reason as myself so I won't act like I am original.

I am scheduled to take a Ford aptitude test at, you guessed it, Oakville! Obviously I'm keen on doing as much recon as possible for this potential life-changing opportunity so that is why I joined this forum.

Thank you all in advance for your hospitality.

Sincerely,
Able and Willing Grunt
So far..... You've already failed!

Reading and understanding English is part of the test that I took way back in 2008.

FYI this is a Ford focus car forum!

Good luck
I didn't join because I wanted to take an aptitude test. :-(

What does this make me?!
(06-20-2014, 11:12 AM)bawxcar Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't join because I wanted to take an aptitude test. :-(

What does this make me?!

Probably a focus owner/enthusiast like the rest of us?! lol
(06-20-2014, 10:50 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]So far..... You've already failed!

Reading and understanding English is part of the test that I took way back in 2008.

Good luck

Forgive me, it's just that I read this https://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showth...p?tid=3280 in the Off-Topic area but it was mandatory to first post in this sub-section and introduce myself.

The link I provided is titled "Ford Aptitude Test Done! Hope I Get An Interview!" and the creator of that thread looks like it might have been you.
Just looking for any friendly help.

Thanks.
(06-20-2014, 02:17 PM)oakville_prospect Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2014, 10:50 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]So far..... You've already failed!

Good luck

Forgive me, it's just that I read this https://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showth...p?tid=3280 in the Off-Topic area but it was mandatory to first post in this sub-section and introduce myself.

The link I provided is titled "Ford Aptitude Test Done! Hope I Get An Interview!" and the creator of that thread looks like it might have been you.
Just looking for any friendly help.

Thanks.

Yeah no problem,

We're just giving you a hard time.

As far as the test goes...
Just relax, pay attention, follow their instructions during the test.
The tests are quite easy, but don't expect to complete all of them.

And don't drink a lot of coffee/tea or water as you won't get to leave during the testing to go, and if you do your test gets handed in as is and your are not allowed to finish it ( for that segment ).

Best of Luck!
I understand about the hard time and I welcome it! I'm willing to swing from the lowest rung and prove myself.

For what it's worth, I did drive a Focus many years ago. I appreciate your replies but I am going to take my inquiries to the proper section as this is just an introduction.

I would be extremely grateful if you joined me in that thread in Off-Topic for a closer look at what I am facing.

Thanks again.