FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, My name is Leo and I have been a member since 2006.
My first focus was 2000 Kona edition and now I own 2000 OXford white ZX3.

I opened my own shop couple months ago and focusing on 12 volt accessories such as blackbox/dashcam, remote starter, security, reverse camera, parking sensor, car entertainment for now.

We are looking into carry wheels and tires soon.

We also do a regular maintenance, repair and performance upgrade by appointment only.

At Motormaniac Inc, we focus on customer satisfaction and quality workmanship.

We specialize in the sales and installation of aftermarket and OEM electronics accessories for new and used dealerships.

Why buy from us?
1. Real store location
2. Best prices guaranteed
3. Experience since 2005
4. No sales gimmicks
5. Service and warranty

If you have any questions regarding prices, appointments for service, please pm/email me.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Leo
Motormaniac Inc.
what brands of alarms and remote starts do you offer?
what sort of price ranges would I be looking at?

thanks Leo
(06-24-2014, 01:38 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]what brands of alarms and remote starts do you offer?
what sort of price ranges would I be looking at?

thanks Leo

I have Compustar line up in stock. Viper can be ordered if you request.

Price is $190, upto $540 range. Prices all includes Installation.
Bypass module is extra.
Fantastic Leo - glad to see you have your own forum where you can expose your considerable skills; under the right circumstances I'm sure you'll get a high level of support from the members on here - and for anyone with access to the 400 or 404 your location is easy-peasy.
(06-24-2014, 09:11 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic Leo - glad to see you have your own forum where you can expose your considerable skills; under the right circumstances I'm sure you'll get a high level of support from the members on here - and for anyone with access to the 400 or 404 your location is easy-peasy.

Thank you for thank you!!Smile