Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello all, My name is Leo and I have been a member since 2006.
My first focus was 2000 Kona edition and now I own 2000 OXford white ZX3.

I opened my own shop couple months ago and focusing on 12 volt accessories such as blackbox/dashcam, remote starter, security, reverse camera, parking sensor, car entertainment for now.

We are looking into carry wheels and tires soon.

We also do a regular maintenance, repair and performance upgrade by appointment only.

At Motormaniac Inc, we focus on customer satisfaction and quality workmanship.

We specialize in the sales and installation of aftermarket and OEM electronics accessories for new and used dealerships.

Why buy from us?
1. Real store location
2. Best prices guaranteed
3. Experience since 2005
4. No sales gimmicks
5. Service and warranty

If you have any questions regarding prices, appointments for service, please pm/email me.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Leo
Motormaniac Inc.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
what brands of alarms and remote starts do you offer?
what sort of price ranges would I be looking at?

thanks Leo
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(06-24-2014, 01:38 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: what brands of alarms and remote starts do you offer?
what sort of price ranges would I be looking at?

thanks Leo

I have Compustar line up in stock. Viper can be ordered if you request.

Price is $190, upto $540 range. Prices all includes Installation.
Bypass module is extra.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fantastic Leo - glad to see you have your own forum where you can expose your considerable skills; under the right circumstances I'm sure you'll get a high level of support from the members on here - and for anyone with access to the 400 or 404 your location is easy-peasy.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
(06-24-2014, 09:11 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: Fantastic Leo - glad to see you have your own forum where you can expose your considerable skills; under the right circumstances I'm sure you'll get a high level of support from the members on here - and for anyone with access to the 400 or 404 your location is easy-peasy.

Thank you for thank you!!Smile